Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

Been wondering if I PISSED him off....AGAIN!; but, you have said it so much more elegantly!  I'm sure it's the honeymoon aspect.

Sorry, but someone saying Lucy was a bad wife and mother and a bitch to work with was SUFFICIENT for me to take a greatly needed hiatus from this great meeting place and TRIBUTE board to the great Lucille Ball.  And to be honest, I just no longer have the energy to keep defending her.

Yes, where is he?

I was boycotting because of someone's stupid ass post about Lucy.  But I gotta tell you, watching some of these episodes on season one, I am just aghast at how absolutely gorgeous Lucy looks, not the one pictured above, but a little later, I think around the Mustache, young fans, look at her, she looks like she's had a major makeover.  Her face so pretty and devoid of any flaws at all.

I was boycotting because of someone's stupid ass post about Lucy. But I gotta tell you, watching some of these episodes on season one, I am just aghast at how absolutely gorgeous Lucy looks, not the one pictured above, but a little later, I think around the Mustache, young fans, look at her, she looks like she's had a major makeover. Her face so pretty and devoid of any flaws at all.

I know that post! Lol.

I have been watching season one too (real surprising, huh?) and you are absolutely correct. I actually watched Young Fans last night and thought the same thing. From her hair to those eyes. She had a certain sparkle in her eyes in those episodes. Breaking the Lease is another one, where her and Desi are stomping around the apartment. Her face is radiant.

The episodes may not be the best, but this season has so many plus' it out ways it. The community from Miss Lewis to Peggy to the talks at the drug store. After the baby was born in season 2 that tapered off. The love between Lucy and Ricky was a bit different too. A bit more of a honeymoon stage. A lot more loving and amazing kissing scenes. Plus this started everything out, the beginning of it all. It wasn't a strive to hit the top ratings or building a TV empire. It was all about just being together, working together. You can sense and see the love. Not saying you can't later but it was different.

Oh...maybe it was me.... If it was...dont let my remarks keep u away..ur part of the reason i visit this board..along with all the rest of the great bunch of people who help me embrace my favotite celebrity and teach me sooo much about her....i so wish i could uh ang with this group and have drinks and food and watch her shows or movies together....would b a great time :)

Oh...maybe it was me.... If it was...dont let my remarks keep u away..ur part of the reason i visit this board..along with all the rest of the great bunch of people who help me embrace my favotite celebrity and teach me sooo much about her....i so wish i could uh ang with this group and have drinks and food and watch her shows or movies together....would b a great time :)

Fine, maybe I overreacted as usual also.  Let's forget the whole thin, I always liked YOUR posts before THAT one, LOL!