OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO DIED

C L A U D E

You're welcome.

Yes, Peter Breck passed away on February 6, 2012. He played Nick Barkley, the middle son, on 'The Big Valley.'

You know, i can't even place him, there was the gorgeous one who married Farrah, Lee majors, there was the black haired one Richard Long was it? How many did she have anyway? Four?

You know, i can't even place him, there was the gorgeous one who married Farrah, Lee majors, there was the black haired one Richard Long was it? How many did she have anyway? Four?

There were three brothers: Jarrod - Richard Long (dead) Nick - Peter Breck (dead) and Heath, the half brother - Lee Majors (alive). There was also a younger brother named Eugene - Charles Briles (?) who disappeared after the first season. Nick was the quick tempered one who enjoyed fighting.Peter had black hair also and his character wore black often. I always thought he was the cutest, but that's just me. :)

Peter's official website is http://www.peterbreck.ca/ or you could google him.

I can tie this into Lucy! Richard Long died in the 1970s and was married to Lucille Ball's second cousin, Suzan, also an actress. She had her leg amputated (cancer) before they married. Eventually, the cancer spread to her lungs and she died when she was only 21. Richard married again a few years later.

I always thought he was the cutest, but that's just me. :) ( Yes, it was, because Lee majors had that title. )

Peter's official website is http://www.peterbreck.ca/ or you could google him. (I WISH!!!) Oh HIM, yeah, cute but no Lee Majors. More like a Lee Minors.

I can tie this into Lucy! Richard Long died in the 1970s and was married to Lucille Ball's second cousin, Suzan, also an actress. She had her leg amputated (cancer) before they married. Eventually, the cancer spread to her lungs and she died when she was only 21. Richard married again a few years later.

Had no idea! Or maybe i once knew but forgot as usual. Left some notes in brackets up there too!

• 2 weeks later...

Jeanne Manford, founder of PLAG, passed away at the age of 92 on January 8th. She went to a parade back in '72, making her own hand made sign showing support for all children who were gay and ostracized by the general public. She wanted to show support for her own son Morty, who lated died of AIDS. She founded PLAG in '73 when she noticed how many parents came to her in that first parade sharing stories of their own kids and wanting to show support and proving that one person can indeed make a difference. There were twenty people at her first meeting but now there are 200 thousand at the last one and there are 350 chapters of PFLAG all over the world. A truly remarkable woman who made a difference. A former schoolteacher, she helped our cause significantly over the decades. When a cop called her to tell her her son had been arrested at the Stonewall riots and he added, YOU KNOW, HE'S A HOMOSEXUAL! She shot back, yes i do, and why are you bothering him?

:(

:gale2: Come on, Lucille, drink your milk. ... Pat Boone likes milk...Dear Abby likes milk... Vida Blue likes milk.

Was she the one mentionned in that great Lee Tannen story? Lucy was told one of the sisters was there and was afraid she'd get them mixed up, then he remimded her only ONE of them would be there. Ann Landers, she's passed on too, right?

Jeanne Manford, founder of PLAG, passed away at the age of 92 on January 8th. She went to a parade back in '72, making her own hand made sign showing support for all children who were gay and ostracized by the general public. She wanted to show support for her own son Morty, who lated died of AIDS. She founded PLAG in '73 when she noticed how many parents came to her in that first parade sharing stories of their own kids and wanting to show support and proving that one person can indeed make a difference. There were twenty people at her first meeting but now there are 200 thousand at the last one and there are 350 chapters of PFLAG all over the world. A truly remarkable woman who made a difference. A former schoolteacher, she helped our cause significantly over the decades. When a cop called her to tell her her son had been arrested at the Stonewall riots and he added, YOU KNOW, HE'S A HOMOSEXUAL! She shot back, yes i do, and why are you bothering him?

Gotta love her! :D
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...