Happy Birthday, Carole Cook!

yes, today is the birthday of that bigamist Thelma Green, Mrs. Valence, Cynthia Duncan, Betty Jo Hansen, Effie Higgins, Sheila Kasten, Lillian Ryander, and of course, the one and only...................MA PARKER! (I'm sure I'm leaving someone out.....and I HOPE someone will correct me.)

Some fans of Carole's have set up a facebook page....why don't we all sign it? (or whatever you do with a facebook page)

My favorite Carole movie is Palm Springs Weekend. She plays the owner of a hotel that houses teenagers (Troy Donahue, Connie Stevens, Jerry Van Dyke) during Spring Break. Her character is a single mother and kind of hot-to-trot.

Yeah, i think hot to trot was HER invention. LOL! I keep seeing that movie on the schedule, now i'll have to check it out, thanks.

Then there was Breathless...... sigh. :wub:

Yeah, i'm sure we were both BREATHLESS while watching him in that one. But he's so sexy he doesn't even have to show the whole enchilada, i was looking in my Gere wing of DVDs and can't find it, i wanted to know if you'd seen him in this movie where he's in an Italian family, has a kid brother, abusive father and so on, can't think of the title.

Yeah, i'm sure we were both BREATHLESS while watching him in that one. But he's so sexy he doesn't even have to show the whole enchilada,(1) i was looking in my Gere wing of DVDs and can't find it, i wanted to know if you'd seen him in this movie where he's in an Italian family, has a kid brother, abusive father and so on, can't think of the title.(2)

(1) But you DO! ;) (2) Nope, can't say that it rings a bell -- unless that's the plotline of Days of Heaven? Hmmm....

Ok, back to Carole, for corn sakes, dun`t let her see today`s banner honoring Desi Arnaz jr and his mom, actually playing with him, it will shatter all of Carole`s illusions, LOL! I know i had said i was no longer going to bring that up, but you just trust it in my face and i just about lost it, LOL! Awww right, i lost it a long time ago, i know!