Alter Lucy titles to make new episodes!

Hahahahaha! I LOVE these:

The Bar Upstairs:

While in Hollywood, Lucy begins hitting the bottle due to her lack of success in movies, and her drunken antics soon become huge tabloid fodder, making her the celebrity she always wanted to be.

Ricky Asks for a Rave:

Ricky decides to cut lose and takes the girls and Fred to a rave party, where the Bongo player learns to finally shake his bongos!

Hagtime Band:

Lucy & Ethel make a misguided attempt to form a band on Halloween dressed as witches.

The Celebrity Indoors:

When reclusive Greta Garbo moves in next door, Lucy & Ethel try to get her to come out of retirement, but are instead sucked into seclusion with her!

Lucy Bakes Alaska:

Lucy accidentally destroys a nuclear power plant that causes dramatic climate shifts in the new state of Alaska

Lucy Wants a Beer:

Bored to tears out in the country, Lucy & Ethel begin hosting regular beer pong tournaments with Betty Ramsey.

Vivian Boos Lucy:

Lucy is a flop at the Danfield talent show, and Viv lets her know it in front of the whole audience

Lucy Buys a Goat:

Lucy decides Clementine needs some company

Lucy & Viv Open Fire at a Restaurant:

Disgusted at their lousy service, Lucy & Viv gun down staff and patrons at a local haunt.

Lucy is Her Own Boyer:

Lucy is at first delighted, and then horrified, at winning a Charles Boyer look-a-like contest.

Lucy the Baby Quitter:

Tired of having two preteen children to deal with, Lucy dumps them off at boarding schools and never speaks about them again (wink wink ;)

Out of all of them, I think the last two are my absolute favourites. Hilarious! :marionstrong:

Here we go with a few more! :marionstrong:

Too Many Schnooks:

Lucy & Ethel get conned into joining the mafia, completely unaware of their predicament.

The Million Dollar Heist:

Remembering the time they impersonated kleptomaniacs, Lucy & Ethel decide to actually give bank robbing a try!

The Bar Upstairs:

While in Hollywood, Lucy begins hitting the bottle due to her lack of success in movies, and her drunken antics soon become huge tabloid fodder, making her the celebrity she always wanted to be.

Ricky Asks for a Rave:

Ricky decides to cut lose and takes the girls and Fred to a rave party, where the Bongo player learns to finally shake his bongos!

Hagtime Band:

Lucy & Ethel make a misguided attempt to form a band on Halloween dressed as witches.

The Celebrity Indoors:

When reclusive Greta Garbo moves in next door, Lucy & Ethel try to get her to come out of retirement, but are instead sucked into seclusion with her!

Lucy Bakes Alaska:

Lucy accidentally destroys a nuclear power plant that causes dramatic climate shifts in the new state of Alaska

Lucy Wants a Beer:

Bored to tears out in the country, Lucy & Ethel begin hosting regular beer pong tournaments with Betty Ramsey.

Lucy's Bummer Vacation:

Lucy & Ricky spend a very tedious and dull week with a disenchanted Ida Lupino and Howard Duff (what the episode should've been called, right?)

Vivian Boos Lucy:

Lucy is a flop at the Danfield talent show, and Viv lets her know it in front of the whole audience

Lucy Buys a Goat:

Lucy decides Clementine needs some company

Lucy & Viv Open Fire at a Restaurant:

Disgusted at their lousy service, Lucy & Viv gun down staff and patrons at a local haunt.

Lucy is Her Own Boyer:

Lucy is at first delighted, and then horrified, at winning a Charles Boyer look-a-like contest.

Lucy & The Booty Doctor:

Lucy & Viv decide it's time to get butt-lifts

Lucy Gets a Broom Mate:

Lucy and Carol Burnett get jobs as janitors, but end up making more messes than cleaning them

Lucy the Baby Quitter:

Tired of having two preteen children to deal with, Lucy dumps them off at boarding schools and never speaks about them again (wink wink ;)

I think they're all great, her creativity matches some of Brock's and Neil's best work on here, coming up with these hilarious scenarios, i just love all of them and some of them make me laugh at loud at the thought of them actually happening, LOL! Mafia, nuclear meltdown and Boyer lookalike being faves.

• Like 2

Perhaps someone else gave you a point when you weren't looking?

Yeah, i thought of that, that whoever i gave a point to returned the favor or something, but still. YOU and several others here DESERVE to get these points, i do not, i no longer post anything worth rating, just repeat myself nowadays and have no time to be creative as i post in a rush between things. It' obvious that i've gone from quality to just quantity but this is no longer my life's quest, i just want to voice opinions and have a good time.

My favourite one you posted was "The Celebrity Indoors" because I just love the idea of it, but my least favourite one was "Lucy's Bummer Vacation" because I really enjoyed the actual episode!

Yeah, I don't dislike that show, I just find it a bit slow. Also, I just got a kick out of changing summer to bummer :)

But thanks everyone for your feedback, I may think of more soon

Bogus Bucks:

Lucy & Ethel begin printing counterfeit money

Lucy Visits Texaco:

Lucy decides to become an oil tycoon

Ethel Gets Down:

Ethel decides to reinvent herself as an exotic dancer down at Ricky's club

The Harm School:

Lucy & Ethel take their kickboxing training too far and become increasingly violent

Banned Magazine Interview:

Lucy's racy retorts during an interview with Ricky prevent the story from being published in any magazine except Playboy, much to Ricky's delight and Lucy's fury

Lucy Has Her Pies Examined:

Suddenly desperate to be a succesful cook, Lucy summons Julia Child to judge a bake-off between her and Ethel

Lucy Goes A-Lyin', Part 1:

After being forced to tell the truth for 24 hours, Lucy sets off on a lying spree to get even.

Lucy Goes A-Lyin', Part 2:

More zany untruths are spread by Lucy, who manages to convince Ethel that Fred is sleeping with Carolyn Appleby!

Lucy Plays Florence Henderson:

Lucy adopts 3 girls of her own, all of whom have hair of (dyed) red, like their new mother!

Lucy Buys a Moat:

Wanting some protection against meany Mr. Mooney, Lucy & Viv dig a moat around their house and buy an alligator to fill it.

Lucy Goes *uck Hunting:

Desperate for some action after her husbands death so many years ago, Lucy Carmichael begins hitting singles bars :P

Lucy's Sucky Day:

After walking under a ladder, Lucy Carter experiences one aww-sh*t moment after another the rest of the day

Lucy Ricardo Meets Lucy Carmichael & Lucy Carter & Lucy Barker:

Questions and confusion abound when four very similar looking, very similar sounding and very similar acting Lucys all bump into each other at the beauty parlour, each one there to get a henna rinse! Special appearance by Marjorie Lord as Kathy Williams, friend of 2 of the Lucys.

• Like 2

Bogus Bucks:

Lucy & Ethel begin printing counterfeit money

Lucy Visits Texaco:

Lucy decides to become an oil tycoon

Ethel Gets Down:

The Harm School:

Lucy & Ethel take their kickboxing training too far and become increasingly violent

Lucy's racy retorts during an interview with Ricky prevent the story from being published in any magazine except Playboy, much to Ricky's delight and Lucy's fury

Suddenly desperate to be a succesful cook, Lucy summons Julia Child to judge a bake-off between her and Ethel

Lucy Goes A-Lyin', Part 1:

After being forced to tell the truth for 24 hours, Lucy sets off on a lying spree to get even.

More zany untruths are spread by Lucy, who manages to convince Ethel that Fred is sleeping with Carolyn Appleby!

Lucy adopts 3 girls of her own, all of whom have hair of (dyed) red, like their new mother!

Lucy Buys a Moat:

Wanting some protection against meany Mr. Mooney, Lucy & Viv dig a moat around their house and buy an alligator to fill it.

Lucy Goes *uck Hunting:

Desperate for some action after her husbands death so many years ago, Lucy Carmichael begins hitting singles bars :P

Lucy's Sucky Day:

After walking under a ladder, Lucy Carter experiences one aww-sh*t moment after another the rest of the day

Lucy Ricardo Meets Lucy Carmichael & Lucy Carter & Lucy Barker:

Questions and confusion abound when four very similar looking, very similar sounding and very similar acting Lucys all bump into each other at the beauty parlour, each one there to get a henna rinse! Special appearance by Marjorie Lord as Kathy Williams, friend of 2 of the Lucys.

I think a few of those could very well have been written by one of her old writers , maybe SEMEN Jacobs?

• Like 1

Ethel Gets Down:

The Harm School:

Lucy adopts 3 girls of her own, all of whom have hair of (dyed) red, like their new mother! :hlLOL:

Lucy Buys a Moat:

Lucy Goes *uck Hunting:

Lucy's Sucky Day:

These are brilliant! Some of your titles are completly laugh-out-loud. Some of my faves:

Lucy Visits Texaco

The Harm School

Banned Magazine Interview

Lucy Goes *uck Hunting:

Hey, boyfriend's left me alone for two years now, a person has needs you know! You wanna know how desperate i am? Just watched a Lucy show with gary and i was getting a little turned on there, now that's DESPERATE!

I can top that: I've been alone so long the sight of FRED could turn me on at this point!

:marionstrong: