Luvsbway

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

This is a very interesting thing to have.  May 1945 this is dated. How was this viewed back then? 

may%201945%20flag.png

Probably like a souvenir. Soldiers would take medals and other Nazi insignia off dead Germans sort of like a trophy, not cuz they believed in the ideology. That's probably how it was viewed then.

Probably like a souvenir. Soldiers would take medals and other Nazi insignia off dead Germans sort of like a trophy, not cuz they believed in the ideology. That's probably how it was viewed then.

That's what I thought. I know there are people who collect natzi memoribila and then I've heard antique people who won't have it in their shops, so was wondering how having things was viewed then and now.

Great find, luvs; wonder whatever became of the flag?  Could be sold back to Germany for a bundle; with a nice article how Lucy's kin sent it back.  I doubt those in charge over there are still trying to take over the world anymore.  Haven't ALL our former enemies now become our ALLIES?  Meaning, in dollars, of course.

• 1 month later...

Archived