Lucy and Gary Photo Thread

Luvsbway

I have more coming this week. I'm partial to the 30th myself but had too many with Gary not to start a thread.

I'll have a bunch for the 30th too.

Thanks for posting so many wonderful pictures! That first one with Gary is kinda sweet. Looking forward to whatever else you have for us. And remember! Gary never liked a man who made a living off his wife! :D  God! I will NEVER get over that story! :wacko:

• Like 1

Thanks for posting so many wonderful pictures! That first one with Gary is kinda sweet. Looking forward to whatever else you have for us. And remember! Gary never liked a man who made a living off his wife! :D God! I will NEVER get over that story! :wacko:

I love that story too. Clueless much.

I have a Life shoot to post tonight, just need to sort them first.

I find these early photos of Gary kinda touching. I don't know. Something about his stance seems shy and unsure of himself. Almost like he's saying to himself "What the hell am I in for now" But maybe its just my imagination. :D

Totally agree; no Gary fan here but these are sweet.  I'll never get the popcorn while smoking thing though....Gross!  :lucyeww: