Lucy: Number 1

Mot Morenzi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I Love Lucy was the number 1 show in America during the 1952-1953, 1953-1954, 1954-1955, and 1956-1957 seasons.

Here's Lucy was CBS's number 1 show during the 1970-1971 season.

Ricky and Lucy Ricardo had one son during the run of I Love Lucy.

Lucy Carmichael had one son and one daughter during the run of The Lucy Show.

Vivian Bagley had one child during the during the run of The Lucy Show.

Lucy Carter had one son and one daughter during the run of Here's Lucy.

Lucy Barker had one daughter during the run of Life with Lucy.

Jess Oppenhiemer was a writer for one Lucy series (I Love Lucy).

Jerry Hauser, Elizabeth Patterson, Doris Singleton, Shirley Mitchell, Frank Nelson, Dick Martin, Charles Lane, Roy Roberts, and Vanda Barra each were semi-regulars in one Lucy series.

Candy Moore, Ralph Hart, Jimmy Garret, Lucie Arnaz, and Desi Arnaz, Jr. each were regulars in one Lucy series.

Bea Benaderet, Richard Crena, Aaron Spelling, William Holden, Eve Arden, Cornel Wilde, Rock Hudson, Harpo Marx, Richard Widmark, Nancy Kulp, Charles Boyer, Orsen Welles, Howard McNear, Johnny Longden, George Reeves/Superman, Barbara Eden, Tallulah Bankhead, Fred MacMurray, June Haver, Betty Grable, Harry James, Fernado Lamas, Maurice Chevalier, Marjorie Lord, Rusty Hamer, Angela Cartwright, Red Skelton, Paul Douglas, Howard Duff, Ida Lupino, Ernie Kovacs, Alan Lane, Danny Kaye, Arthur Godfrey, Mickey Rooney, Dean Martin, Bob Crane, Jay North, George Burns, Jim Nabors, Pat Collins, Phil Silvers, Don Rickles, Robert Goulet, Ken Berry, Buddy Hackett, Joan Crawford, Sid Caesar, Jackie Gleason, Shelly Winters, Victor Buono, Howard Keel, Jack Gilford, Patty Andrews, Johnny Carson, Liberace, Lawerence Welk, Ann-Margret, Vincent Price, Charles Nelson Reilly, Sammy Davis, Jr., Buddy Rich, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Jayne Meadows, Mike Conners/Mannix, Kaye Ballard, Dinah Shore, Tony Randall, Flip Wilson, Rich Little, Ginger Rogers, Dan Dailey, David Frost, Helen Hayes, Lloyd Bridges, Petula Clark, Totie Fields, Joe Namath, Donny Osmond, Eve Plumb, Ricardo Montalban, Ruth Buzzi, Don Knotts, Al Lewis, Dick Sargeant, Edyie Gorme, Steve Lawerence, O.J. Simpson, Eddie Albert, Andy Griffith, Joan Rivers, Foster Brooks, Art Johnson, Chuck Conners, Lucille Ball (as guest star), John Ritter, Audrey Meadows each appeared in one Lucy episode.

William Frawley (Fred Mertz) made one guest appearance in The Lucy Show.

Richard Keith (Little Ricky) and Wally Cox each made one guest appearance in The Lucy Show.

Frank Nelson (Freddie Filmore) made one guest appearance in each The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour and The Lucy Show.

Gale Gordon (Mr. Mooney/Harrison Carter) made one guest appearance in The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour.

Janet Waldo (Judy Jetson) made one guest appearance in each I Love Lucy and The Lucy Show.

Ann Sothern (The Countess) and Bob Cummings made one guest appearance in The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour

Hedda Hopper made one guest appearance in each I Love Lucy and The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour.

Cesar Romero made one guest appearance in each The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour and Here's Lucy.

Rudy Vallee made one guest appearance in each The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour and Here's Lucy.

Art Linkletter made one guest appearance in each The Lucy Show and Here's Lucy.

Van Johnson made one guest appearance in each I Love Lucy and Here's Lucy.

Archived