Ask NETFLIX to Carry I Love Lucy Blu-ray!

Gregg O.

The only version of I Love Lucy Season 1 available through Netflix is STILL the original UNRESTORED, UNCAPTIONED 9-disc version released by Paramount over ten years ago. I've called Netflix a couple of times to ask them to correct this oversight, but I'm just one person, so they've done nothing in response.

Also, Netflix streaming offers NO episodes of I LOVE LUCY. 

So I'm asking the LucyLounge community members who are members of Netflix to please call the NetFlix customer service line and 

1. Tell them that the version of the I LOVE LUCY Season 1 DVD Netflix currently offers is over 10 years old, is UNRESTORED, and is UNCAPTIONED. Tell them that I LOVE LUCY Season 1 is now available on Blu Ray in a fully-restored version, with English Subtitles for the hard of hearing, and request that Netflix start offering the Blu-Ray version instead of just the obsolete version. 

2. Tell them that all 180 episodes of I Love Lucy have now been remastered in HD and request that Netflix make the series available for streaming in HD (as it has done with The Andy Griffith Show).

And please post under this topic what kind of response you get when you make these requests. 

Thanks!

- Gregg Oppenheimer 

The only version of I Love Lucy Season 1 available through Netflix is STILL the original UNRESTORED, UNCAPTIONED 9-disc version released by Paramount over ten years ago. I've called Netflix a couple of times to ask them to correct this oversight, but I'm just one person, so they've done nothing in response.

Also, Netflix streaming offers NO episodes of I LOVE LUCY. 

So I'm asking the LucyLounge community members who are members of Netflix to please call the NetFlix customer service line and 

1. Tell them that the version of the I LOVE LUCY Season 1 DVD Netflix currently offers is over 10 years old, is UNRESTORED, and is UNCAPTIONED. Tell them that I LOVE LUCY Season 1 is now available on Blu Ray in a fully-restored version, with English Subtitles for the hard of hearing, and request that Netflix start offering the Blu-Ray version instead of just the obsolete version. 

2. Tell them that all 180 episodes of I Love Lucy have now been remastered in HD and request that Netflix make the series available for streaming in HD (as it has done with The Andy Griffith Show).

And please post under this topic what kind of response you get when you make these requests. 

Thanks!

- Gregg Oppenheimer 

I think we can rally together and do this Gregg! Ill be getting to work on this tonight! :D

Archived