Amy Arnaz 1951 - 2015

Brock

Building off the news posted by Robbie in Amy's thread, I wanted to make sure there was a separate thread in our News section on the very sad passing of this very, very lovely, kind -- and talented -- woman.

R.I.P. Amy. You fought the brave fight.

:(

Condolences to Desi, Haley, and their entire families.

I heard the news recently and it's one of those gut-wrenching pieces of information you get in life.

Amy was everything everyone has said...the sweetest, loveliest lady one had the pleasure to know.

She most definitely fought the brave fight. Privately, in your heart you always hope that she would beat the devastating disease and make it through. 

She gave us light, warmth and most of all love.

Stay strong, DA....

xoxoxo

Devastating news.   A year ago, we were told she was doing better.  So sad when it's someone who deserves to enjoy life so much.  A beautiful soul, at least, now no longer in pain.  Look into that beautiful face, in the picture above, her warmth is so genuine that it just comes out naturally, look into her eyes, the windows to the soul.  Had a few conversations with her in Private Messages here, as many of you may have, and i must say, anyone who knew her is NOW in pain.  She seemed so down to earth and genuine and sweet and caring and thoughtful.  There are no words for the gloom and doom i felt when i saw her name on this thread.

Archived