Actors Who Appeared In All 3 Shows

Does anyone know the exact performers who made appearances in I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show, and Here's Lucy? I know Gale has the distinction of being on MFH, ILL, TLS, HL, and LWL, but let's focus on someone who made it into the three main shows. Here's what I came up with:

People On All Three

:peachonthebeach: Ms. Ball-Arnaz-Morton

:gale2: That Guy From Our Miss Brooks

:maryjane2: The Chipmunk

:viv2: Ethel Mae Potter (We Never Forgotter)

:lucie: Ms. Luckinbill

Doris Singleton

Tennessee Ernie Ford

Mary Wickes

People On Two Shows

:sid: The Cousin-In-Law

:hazel: "I'm An Angel!"

:mred: Hard Hearted Hannah

:bill1:  Barney Kurtz's Business Partner

Charles Lane

Frank Nelson

Bennett Green

Elvia Allman

Carole Cooke

Reta Shaw :HALKING:

Vanda

Roy Roberts

Paul Winchell

Louis Nicoletti (Appeared on ILL, TLS; Directed for HL)

Feel free to add to the list and if I got anything wrong please correct me!

On three:

Ross Elliott

Elliott Reid

Jerry Hausner

Hans Conried

Ray Kellogg

Milton Frome

Desi Arnaz Jr.

Lucie never appeared on I Love Lucy unless we're counting her in utero in the pilot or her extra work in the hour show Lucy Goes to Sun Valley. Hazel was on three. She made one Here's Lucy appearance.

• 4 weeks later...

What about that select group that appeared on I Love Lucy and Here's Lucy , but NOT The Lucy Show?

I can only think of one guest star.

And please explain the hazel Pierce "Angel" joke to me.   What "Here's Lucy"'s was she one?

And please explain the hazel Pierce "Angel" joke to me.   What "Here's Lucy"'s was she one?

"I'm an angel!" was Hazel's big line in her big dance number in Ricky Loses His Voice.

Hazel attended the organizing meeting at the Carter house for Phyllis Diller's  upcoming appearance in Lucy & Jim Bailey. She looks very different from her last appearance.

Eve McVeigh and Florence Halop both were just on I Love Lucy and Here's Lucy.

Gail Bonney and Pepin Batencourt were on all three.

What here's lucy was Florence on?

I'm going to have to look up these other people.  Can't place the names.

What here's lucy was Florence on?

I'm going to have to look up these other people. Can't place the names.

Florence was the little old lady with a hacksaw in Lucy the Sheriff. Her Lucy appearances were separated by more than 21 years.

Eve McVeigh played Roberta the hairdresser in The Black Wig and a kookie customer in The Bow Wow Boutique.

Gail Bonney was Mrs. Hudson, the twins' mother, in The Amateur Hour. She later played the woman who buys the last ceramic cat at McCullough's in Lucy and the Ceramic Cat. She is credited, but has no lines. Bonney played Lucy's friend Delores in Lucy and Eva Gabor. She was president of the PTA, so she couldn't have Eva's book in her house.

Pepin Betacourt was a member of Desi's band who became a regular extra on The Lucy Show and Here's Lucy.

Florence aged badly.  She was a mere 50 when cast as "little old lady" filmed in 1973.

Funny that both Eve McVeigh's appearances occurred in a salon.

I'm going to see if I can spot Hazel in "Jim Bailey".   Has anyone figured out what she was doing in her lost years?

How would I recognize Pepin?

Florence was the little old lady with a hacksaw in Lucy the Sheriff. Her Lucy appearances were separated by more than 21 years.

Eve McVeigh played Roberta the hairdresser in The Black Wig and a kookie customer in The Bow Wow Boutique.

Gail Bonney was Mrs. Hudson, the twins' mother, in The Amateur Hour. She later played the woman who buys the last ceramic cat at McCullough's in Lucy and the Ceramic Cat. She is credited, but has no lines. Bonney played Lucy's friend Delores in Lucy and Eva Gabor. She was president of the PTA, so she couldn't have Eva's book in her house.

Pepin Betacourt was a member of Desi's band who became a regular extra on The Lucy Show and Here's Lucy.

Pepin has dark hair and a mustache. The only time I can remember him having a line is in Lucy Takes Over. He's one of the moving men in the office and he's holding a piece of modern art. He asks Harry, "What do you want me to do with this?" Harry replies, "Don't tempt me."

Pepin reunited with Desi in the two part "The Matador Makes a Movie" Mothers-in-Law episodes. He played Señor Raphael del Gado's manager.

Eve McVeigh and Florence Halop both were just on I Love Lucy and Here's Lucy.

Gail Bonney and Pepin Batencourt were on all three.

Harry:  When you posted this; Pepin was 'someone' I was not aware of; thumbed through every ILLucy, TLS, and HL; found one mention of same and that was a different Batencourt first name....Can you tell me what episodes; so, I can include him.  I would appreciate it very much.  The SEARCH was NOT a loss; however; found a name several times appearing; and had not come across that name; also no bio; so, included him in the 5 episodes he was in HL......

You can ignore, obviously; since, you have already informed Luvs and I shall include.  Hoping all is well.  Loving you, JK

Archived