Life With Lucy Photos

Love seeing LWL in such high definition. That last picture makes me imagine she's giving a very forced sexy-wink to Gary off camera. Perhaps a hint at what would happen after the interview? ;)

Geez, is that all you people can think about?  Sex, sex sex all the time.  MY KIND OF PEOPLE!

• Like 1

Now THIS is one that I haven't seen, other than the scene of Lucy jogging in place while arguing with Gale. From what I've read, there is a major plothole. Silly Bob and Madelyn, don't you know magnets don't ruin computers? Even I know that, and I can barely make a call on my iPhone!

Now THIS is one that I haven't seen, other than the scene of Lucy jogging in place while arguing with Gale. From what I've read, there is a major plothole. Silly Bob and Madelyn, don't you know magnets don't ruin computers? Even I know that, and I can barely make a call on my iPhone!

Yeah, but i remember at THAT time, there was a story that they did, way back THEN!

Geez, some of these are great pics.

Note their clothing: it's the scene immediately after the first one in which she arrives to move in, does the "bit" sniffing for the tuna casserole and they rest a moment during moving and she proclaims she's in "Grandma heaven"! :D

It was a cute scene but it really didn't "move" the plot along so I can see why if any why they'd cut it for time/running long. :(

Note their clothing: it's the scene immediately after the first one in which she arrives to move in, does the "bit" sniffing for the tuna casserole and they rest a moment during moving and she proclaims she's in "Grandma heaven"! :D

It was a cute scene but it really didn't "move" the plot along so I can see why if any why they'd cut it for time/running long. :(

What that show needed was a male figure for her, maybe gary?

Who the frig did the photography on this show?  E V E R Y B O D Y looks just awful.

Look fine to me, that's how she/they looked! Ironic Ms. Lewis grew up to be a rock star given her lack of musical talent in this episode!

Not my favorite episode, probably one of my least favorites, perhaps because of the use of the saxophone and the "tie in" to more than ILL episode, it was in a way a painful reminder that her older, slower self wasn't quite as ... charming and funny as her previous personas.  Sadly.  :gasp: