Gale and Eve on Bobby Vinton's Rock 'n Rollers

I've been dying to see this for years. I've only seen a commercial for the special. The wonderful tagline line for the show is "It's like GREASE on roller skates!" Stockard Channing and Penny Marshall were also among the guests. This aired the day after Lucy Comes to Nashville. Promos for both specials aired during the infamous broadcast of The Star Wars Holiday Special a few days earlier.

• Like 1

I've been dying to see this for years. I've only seen a commercial for the special. The wonderful tagline line for the show is "It's like GREASE on roller skates!" Stockard Channing and Penny Marshall were also among the guests. This aired the day after Lucy Comes to Nashville. Promos for both specials aired during the infamous broadcast of The Star Wars Holiday Special a few days earlier.

This only intrigues me further!

LOVE THIS! Always love these network promo photos with the show's info on the back -- but as in this case, HATE when they don't put the year in the airdate!! So...what year was "Nashville" and the rest, '78, '79?

Can't remember exactly memorable though "Nashville" might have been! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE THIS! Always love these network promo photos with the show's info on the back -- but as in this case, HATE when they don't put the year in the airdate!! So...what year was "Nashville" and the rest, '78, '79?

Can't remember exactly memorable though "Nashville" might have been! :blink:

MY SENTIMENTS, EXACTLY, JOEY!  Thanks for sayin' it!!!!!  Loving you, JK :fabrary: