Co-Star/Associate News and Sightings

Hmm... They're working for me. Anyone else having trouble?

Jo Anne Worley was co-hostess of the event with Carole, so I felt I should include her. If we need a Lucy connection for her, she was married for years to Desilu Workshop player Roger Perry.

They're working for me at home, but they wouldn't load on my computer at work. With Getty Images you sometimes need to re-host them on Photobucket, TinyPic, or even save them to your own computer and attach them directly here.

If you click on the link, you should be able to view the photos.

Carole

THE MOVIE STAR!!!

Jo Anne Worley

Carol

Carol

Carol

Oh W O W , thanks, now i can see them all fine, Carol looks great but she's so skinny she can't even keep those gloves up. Nice Hello Dolly outfit on her and beautiful cake, nice to see her reach 90. Ruta always looks like a movie star and a young one to boot, Joanne and Carole look great too.

I just got around to reading the article about Fred de Cordova's wife in the Vanity Fair Hollywood issue and was tickled to read an anecdote about Mary Livingstone and pals smoking joints. I didn't know she had it in her! :marionstrong:

Yeah, wasn't that a great article? Maybe that was the time Lucy smoked hers too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No, it's kind of in the magazine's regular interview column from George Wayne.

Wasn't GEORGE the name of the guy who gave John Wayne his rub down before Lucy Ricardo horned it on it in Hollywood? So John adopted him and he took his name? And now he's a writer? I forgot to pick up this month's issue, will get it on the weekend, that magazine always has so much to read in it, unlike the others that are mostly ads.

• 4 weeks later...

Barbara Eden is coming to Toronto between August 25 & 28 for a fan expo -- and she's bringing Larry Hagman with her! :HALKING:

How cool!! Guess he hasn't read her book yet!! (Not that she was mean or anything....but she said several times -- in a very nice way -- what a pain in the ass he was to work with back on IDOJ!! ) ;)

Loretta Young will be the latest inductee joining Lucy on the Palm Springs walk of fame:

http://www.mydesert.com/article/20110514/LIFESTYLES01/105140353/Starstruck-sidewalks?odyssey=nav|head

:desi1: Palm Springs -- even the PRESIDENT vacations there!

Brock dear: Can you 'refine' the cite, please. It comes up "cannot be found" on my machine....thanks, love, JK