Congratulations to Kate and her new husband Jeff

Luvsbway

• 3 weeks later...

Kate's wedding video. Lucie and Larry say some beautiful things to their daughter in this. The ending with Kate's vows set to Make Someone Happy is tear jerking. Also take note of the rings Kate wears around her neck. Those are Lucy and Desi's wedding rings.

Kate's wedding video. Lucie and Larry say some beautiful things to their daughter in this. The ending with Kate's vows set to Make Someone Happy is tear jerking. Also take note of the rings Kate wears around her neck. Those are Lucy and Desi's wedding rings.

Thanks for sharing what I would imagine is a very intimate moment/experience. 

I'm a little surprised it was "OK" that this made it way out to the "general public" ("They may be regular people but they're not like you and me!!" :blink:)

I'll enjoy it later when I have to time to give it my complete attention.  Thanks again Shelly! :desi1:

I'll watch the remainder of this wonderful thing later; when I'm stronger......

Awww buck up Joyce! Or knock one back, whatever it takes! :blink:

I actually found it in my Lucy search on Tumblr via the videographer posting it. I've shot a lot of weddings over the years and I can say this was a beautiful looking wedding that did not look cheap but it was not an over the top wedding. It seemed to be built on the personal touches of the couple and the love of the couple along with their family and friends.

Of note we do get a Frank and Wanda cameo and look for our own Laura cutting a rug on the dance floor.

I actually found it in my Lucy search on Tumblr via the videographer posting it. I've shot a lot of weddings over the years and I can say this was a beautiful looking wedding that did not look cheap but it was not an over the top wedding. It seemed to be built on the personal touches of the couple and the love of the couple along with their family and friends.

Of note we do get a Frank and Wanda cameo and look for our own Laura cutting a rug on the dance floor.

Exactly. And yes it was quite moving (to me) to see Wanda and Frank included (see 8:00 minute mark)!

Our Laura sure gets around!!  She's a photographer too I wonder if she captured any of the beautiful event or if she was there solely as a guest??

My favorite part(s) are watching Larry dance with Kate -- that was funny, moving and entertaining, all at the same time.

All I can keep thinking is watching this is what  a great job Lucie and Larry did as parents and they seem to have a very beautiful, close and loving family! Bravo to the Luckinbills! :peachonthebeach:

Thanks for sharing what I would imagine is a very intimate moment/experience. 

I'm a little surprised it was "OK" that this made it way out to the "general public" ("They may be regular people but they're not like you and me!!" :blink:)

I'll enjoy it later when I have to time to give it my complete attention.  Thanks again Shelly! :desi1:

Awww buck up Joyce! Or knock one back, whatever it takes! :blink:

if I knocked any more back; I'd be on my BACK!!!!  tee hee gottcha! :fabrary:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, HarryCarter said:

Baby Jeffrey’s middle name is a wonderful tribute to Kate’s late godfather, Kieth Dodge.

Thanks, I was wondering what the middle name was in reference to, I figured it had to have some sort of family relation. 

And pardon my ignorance, but who is Kieth?

7 minutes ago, Luvsbway said:

Thanks, I was wondering what the middle name was in reference to, I figured it had to have some sort of family relation. 

And pardon my ignorance, but who is Kieth?

Kieth was Lucie’s manager and best friend for decades. Sadly, after struggling with health issues, he took his own life in 2005. 

50 minutes ago, HarryCarter said:

Kieth was Lucie’s manager and best friend for decades. Sadly, after struggling with health issues, he took his own life in 2005. 

Thanks. Forgot his name but remember reading about his death in 2005. Awe, that's really nice Kate did that.

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, HarryCarter said:

For the second time in a month, Lucie has become a grandmother! Joe Luckinbill’s daughter Eliza Grace was born this morning!

I saw the posts on Social Media and thought, well that was unexpected. I figured it had to be one of the step sons, but Joe's her second  kid, so  that was surprising to without out all the fanfare Kate got. Thanks for clearing that mystery up.  Not that it matters and you can have a kid anyway you want, but did he get married and I missed it? 

29 minutes ago, Luvsbway said:

I saw the posts on Social Media and thought, well that was unexpected. I figured it had to be one of the step sons, but Joe's her second  kid, so  that was surprising to without out all the fanfare Kate got. Thanks for clearing that mystery up.  Not that it matters and you can have a kid anyway you want, but did he get married and I missed it? 

When Lucie made the announcement of the impending birth a few months ago, she said it was Joe and his girlfriend.