Closer pays tribute to 65th anniversary of I Love Lucy

Brock

M. Stern again?  Trying to keep his status as #1 in the forefront; hope Lucie kicks his ass...... :HALKING:

LOLOL! Bless you Joyce, thought it was just me!! 

:lucythrill:

Having read the article, I'm both relieved and disappointed Michael's "tell all" revealed absolutely nothing.

Shocking! So, pretty much like his book!  :lucywow:

Well that will save me a flip through this.

Same here! (To be fair, I did look for it at checkout but 'tis a different issue; either just missed it or we haven't gotten it yet here in "Hooterville"! :blink:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

According to her facebook she was rather POed the Examiner tracked her down last week and reluctatly talked to them. She know regrets it and wasn't thinking too clearly at the time to say no. Apparently the article isn't too bad and the "stunning revolations" are pretty boring, as we can see.

According to her facebook she was rather POed the Examiner tracked her down last week and reluctatly talked to them. She know regrets it and wasn't thinking too clearly at the time to say no. Apparently the article isn't too bad and the "stunning revolations" are pretty boring, as we can see.

How unfortunate. I wonder what made them seek her out, seemingly out of the blue.