Gale Photos

Brock

The younguns can't help it, they weren't around. ...See The View today?? Dumb Blonde had never heard of Joey Bishop and a host of other "names" from a now bygone era (50s/60s)....and Regis said it best: There will never be their caliber ever again....sadly.

YES, i wasn't mocking Taylor for not knowing Eve Arden, i was saying how lucky we are sometimes to be able to use lines from the shows in replies, "THAT'S EVE ARDEN" from the Holden episode at the Brown Derby. You are so right about that dumb bunny lizabeth hasselbitch, her lack of knowledge extends to anything political or social. :angry:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, I didn't remember that she'd played his wife! Always loved when she showed up on shows like Bewitched, where she inevitably played the part of the rich matron doing her charity work or the wife of one of Darrin's clients. She really strikes me as "grandmotherly" here, much more so than in other roles I'm more familiar with. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I didn't remember that she'd played his wife! Always loved when she showed up on shows like Bewitched, where she inevitably played the part of the rich matron doing her charity work or the wife of one of Darrin's clients. She really strikes me as "grandmotherly" here, much more so than in other roles I'm more familiar with. :D

Not that I'm suggesting Joseph Kearns should have kicked off sooner, but I wish Gale and Sara had some more time as Mr. and Mrs. Wilson. My love for Gale aside, I much preferred John to George. Joseph's performance made me nervous. lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived