Desert Symphony Presents An Evening with Lucie Arnaz

Not till this April so don't say I didn't give you enough notice! This is perhaps our nicest concert/performance venue in the valley, so If you're looking for a good reason to come to the Desert, this would be it!!

Licie-Arnaz-Cabaret-Scenes-Magazine_212.

The Desert Symphony Presents:

AN EVENING WITH LUCIE ARNAZ

Apr 6, 2017, Thursday 8PM

Singer, Film and Broadway Actress, Lucie Arnaz (Pippin, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, They’re Playing Our Song) is celebrating over 45 years as an entertainer. 

Lucie Arnaz brings us a powerhouse, eclectic evening with your Desert Symphony, highlighting many favorites from The Great American Songbook with her tribute to her father, Desi Arnaz and sprinkled with anecdotes of love, life, and a family shared with the entire planet. 

“Arnaz is a throwback in the best sense of the word, a pro with the sort of audience rapport most performers couldn’t buy with a fistful of cash…(L.A. Times).” 

We are delighted to present this amazing performer. 

You don’t want to miss Lucie Arnaz for her first appearance with your Desert Symphony!

mccallum-theatre-palm-desert-logo-bottom

Box Office: (760) 340.ARTS (2787)
Toll Free: (866) 889.ARTS (2787)

73000 Fred Waring Drive, Palm Desert, CA 92260

http://www.mccallumtheatre.com/index.php/shows/2016-2017-season/desert-symphonys-ovation-lll-series/an-evening-with-lucie-arnaz

• 6 months later...

TONIGHT!!!

One of very few reasons I'm missing Palm Springs at the moment; I'd be there with bells on tonight if I were able!!! :HALKING:

Our own Laura Johansen Garrett was in attendance for rehearsal and shared this little "tidbit" on her Facebook page; I hope she doesn't mind me sharing it here.  Enjoy! :peachonthebeach:

https://www.facebook.com/lauraus/videos/10155012146955520