Little Ricky on Dinah Shore Chevy Show

tropicjeff

We were on vacation this week and the place we were staying in had a satellite channel called Jewish Life TV. Amongst the religious shows were such gems as Jack Benny Program, The Goldbergs (1950s incarnation), and Dinah Shore Chevy Show (in color!). One of the Dinah outings featured guest stars Little Ricky aka Richard Keith (as he was introduced) and Desi Arnaz Jr. Little Ricky and his group played a couple of songs and Desi played Babalu on the conga drum with Little Ricky on the regular drum set. There was a little girl singer with the group, too. I never knew of this appearance which was apparently 1960 as Little Ricky said they had stopped making I Love Lucy shows. Quite a nice find and fun view! Incidentally I found this Jewish Life channel on our Roku so it is streaming....just have to find out when the classic tv is on as it seems to change from day to day.

PS: I always wondered why Keith T didn't keep the stage name Richard Keith and even the current colorized Lucy show specials use his real name. What would Francis Gumm and Marion Michael Morrison think?!

We were on vacation this week and the place we were staying in had a satellite channel called Jewish Life TV. Amongst the religious shows were such gems as Jack Benny Program, The Goldbergs (1950s incarnation), and Dinah Shore Chevy Show (in color!). One of the Dinah outings featured guest stars Little Ricky aka Richard Keith (as he was introduced) and Desi Arnaz Jr. Little Ricky and his group played a couple of songs and Desi played Babalu on the conga drum with Little Ricky on the regular drum set. There was a little girl singer with the group, too. I never knew of this appearance which was apparently 1960 as Little Ricky said they had stopped making I Love Lucy shows. Quite a nice find and fun view! Incidentally I found this Jewish Life channel on our Roku so it is streaming....just have to find out when the classic tv is on as it seems to change from day to day.

PS: I always wondered why Keith T didn't keep the stage name Richard Keith and even the current colorized Lucy show specials use his real name. What would Francis Gumm and Marion Michael Morrison think?!

And here it is: 

• Like 1