The 10 Ethels of Christmas

Brock

This is hysterical!

On the first Ethel of Christmas, my old grouch gave to me: some hostess pants that look so tacky!

On the second Ethel of Christmas, my old grouch gave to me: two burlap sacks and some hostess pants that look so tacky!

On the third Ethel of Christmas, my old grouch gave to me: three butter knives, two burlap sacks and some hostess pants that look so tacky!

Anyone care to continue? :)

On the fourth Ethel of Christmas, my old grouch gave to me: four trips to 21, three butter knives, two burlap sacks and some hostess pants that look so tacky!

On the fifth Ethel of Christmas, my old grouch gave to me FIVE green lame coaaaaaaaaaats! Four trips to 21, three butter knives, two burlap sacks and some hostess pants that look so tacky!

• Like 1

On the ninth Ethel of Christmas, my old grouch gave to me NINE tix to Teacups, eight chocolate soldiers, seven trips to Mayo's, six Shortnin' Breads, five green lame coaaaaaaaaats, four trips to 21, three butter knives, two burlap sacks and some hostess pants that look so tacky!

• Like 1

On the tenth Ethel of Christmas, my old grouch gave to me:  TEN trees, no needles; NINE tix to Teacups, eight chocolate soldiers, seven trips to Mayo's, six Shortnin' Breads, five green lame coaaaaaaaaats, four trips to 21, three butter knives, two burlap sacks and some hostess pants that look so tacky! 

On the eleventh Ethel of Christmas, my old grouch gave to me: ELEVEN pints of Will Wright's, ten trees, no needles; nine tix to Teacups, eight chocolate soldiers, seven trips to Mayo's, six Shortnin' Breads, five green lame coaaaaaaaaats, four trips to 21, three butter knives, two burlap sacks and some hostess pants that look so tacky!