Stone Pillow Cinematographer on Working with Lucille Ball

LittleRickyII

LittleRickyII:  Any chance you have date of interview; name of person interviewing, etc.?  I'd certainly appreciate having that information.  Thanks.  JK :fabrary:

I'm inquiring, but presently I don't have that information.  Walter Lassally is 90 years old now.  He looks much younger than that in this clip, so I'm guessing this is an old interview.

I'm inquiring, but presently I don't have that information.  Walter Lassally is 90 years old now.  He looks much younger than that in this clip, so I'm guessing this is an old interview.

TX!  If you 'come by the date of interview'; please let me know.  Otherwise, I shall enter the fact of 'himself', without the negative content, in the Stone Pillow chronology dated entry....  'preciate it! :fabrary: 

[here comes Joey.... :D ]

LittleRickyII:  Any chance you have date of interview; name of person interviewing, etc.?  I'd certainly appreciate having that information.  Thanks.  JK :fabrary:

It looks like June 2004.  I was directed to the original website (https://www.webofstories.com/play/walter.lassally/254#) which gives this information under "info":

Title: Stone Pillow: working with Lucille Ball

Listeners: Peter Bowen

Duration: 2 minutes, 31 seconds

Date story recorded: June 2004

Date story went live: 24 January 2008