What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

:marionstrong::marionstrong::marionstrong: That line gets me every time! I've been watching "ILL" every night lately, which I do when I am very stressed out. I watched "First Stop" last night. Again. I never get sick of that one! "Babyyyyyyyy dear....listennnnn herrrrre.....I'm afraid to go home in the dark!" :lucythrill:

:desi1:"En.ter.TAIN.MENT TAX?!!!!!" :marionstrong:

:marionstrong:

If you like the train shaking up the shack scene, you should see the film "A Letter To Three Wives" with Ann Sothern, Kirk Douglas, and Paul Douglas.

I love the part when the Ricardos and Mertzes start getting undressed for bed and it takes all of them too much time to realize they shouldn't be doing it in front of each other. :marionstrong:

I was watching "Lucy Goes To Monte Carlo". I took notice of Ricky's reaction when he opens up by mistake Ethel's suitcase with her "bluejeans" in it. He picks them up and handles them for a few seconds with a slight amused look on his face. Didn't he noticed it was Ethel's "bluejeans" before he handled them?

I watched "First Stop" last night. Again. I never get sick of that one! "Babyyyyyyyy dear....listennnnn herrrrre.....I'm afraid to go home in the dark!" :lucythrill:

:desi1:"En.ter.TAIN.MENT TAX?!!!!!" :marionstrong:

I watched First Stop today - love that episode!!!

Plus, Tennessee Bound and Ethel's Hometown "Local Girl Makes Good!" :marionstrong: :marionstrong: :marionstrong:

Up to Drafted and for some reason I keep thinking of Claude ;)

I have never thought this was the worst episode. I liked Lucy and Ethel's crying jag, Fred thinking he got Ethel pregnant and the guests being shoved in the Ricardo's closet. Plus it has the Christmas sing-along, tagged at the end of this episode. This episode introduced the possiblity of Lucy having a child in the some distant future, and that Fred and Ethel actually had a sexually active marriage life at least during this episode.

I watched "Lucy Changes Her Mind" and "No Children Allowed"

Ethel Mertz: "she must be hanging up pictures".

Lucy Ricardo:"on the floor".

I have never thought this was the worst episode. I liked Lucy and Ethel's crying jag, Fred thinking he got Ethel pregnant and the guests being shoved in the Ricardo's closet. Plus it has the Christmas sing-along, tagged at the end of this episode. This episode introduced the possiblity of Lucy having a child in the some distant future, and that Fred and Ethel actually had a sexually active marriage life at least during this episode.

I watched "Lucy Changes Her Mind" and "No Children Allowed"

Ethel Mertz: "she must be hanging up pictures".

Lucy Ricardo:"on the floor".

But Teri, that crying jag is sooooooooooooooooooo F A K E ! And the repetitive BIT with the water and the powdering the nose nauseating! If you DUN'T THIN it's the worst, which would you nominate for that title? I'm off today so i'm going to Hollywood again, the Royal wedding makes me yearn for Lucy and Desi's Hollywood anniversary!

But Teri, that crying jag is sooooooooooooooooooo F A K E ! And the repetitive BIT with the water and the powdering the nose nauseating! If you DUN'T THIN it's the worst, which would you nominate for that title? I'm off today so i'm going to Hollywood again, the Royal wedding makes me yearn for Lucy and Desi's Hollywood anniversary!

I was never crazy about "Nursey School","Lucy Goes To The Rodeo", "Lucy's Bicycle Trip","Lucy Meets Orson Welles", "The'I Love Lucy' Christmas Special",and "The Ricardos Dedicate A Statue". Lucy playing Ethel's maid Bessie saves "Mertz And Kurtz".

I was never crazy about "Nursey School","Lucy Goes To The Rodeo", "Lucy's Bicycle Trip","Lucy Meets Orson Welles", "The'I Love Lucy' Christmas Special",and "The Ricardos Dedicate A Statue". Lucy playing Ethel's maid Bessie saves "Mertz And Kurtz".

Ok, you didn't have to go Fidelman on me, only asked for O N E, LOL! My second least favorite has always been Mertz and Kurtz, which nowadays i find has a sweetness to it, a sentimental feel, they were pulling at the heartstrings, but i wanted COMEDY, not music, not heartstrings, LOL!

Ok, you didn't have to go Fidelman on me, only asked for O N E, LOL! My second least favorite has always been Mertz and Kurtz, which nowadays i find has a sweetness to it, a sentimental feel, they were pulling at the heartstrings, but i wanted COMEDY, not music, not heartstrings, LOL!

Out of over 170 episodes, six of those are only a teensy weensy water droplet in a bucket!!! :lucyshy:

I am watching and listening to "The Star Upstairs". Beefcake Cornel Wilde is gracing the screen, no wonder Lucy is losing it!!! :lucydaze: