WHAT LUCY PROJECT IS THIS LINE FROM?

C L A U D E

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Correctamundo. Now a favorite i bring up from time to time, JUST GIGGLE IT A LITTLE, IT'LL OPEN!

From the Lucy Show Season 4.. where she is telling Mr. Mooney she needs money for a new fridge when in reality needs money to pay for the leparard coat she just got on approval... Mooney goes in the bedroom, finds the coat, enters the living room wearing it and says to Lucy "Well... how do I look in your new refigerator?"

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No its from.some.burlesque salute with.danny.thomas.shirley.jones.and.jerry.lewis.... They all.go.to.dinner and danny and jerry.dont.have much.money....and shirley.and lucy are their.dates..and lucy.says shes not.very hungry...(a relief.to the poor.guys) and.lucy continues..yeah im not.very hungrey ill just have a phillip migg non some peas carrotts potatoes salad and soup and uh.. Yeah thats all i.dont.want to.eat too much in case we go.somewhere else for dessert.(bah da bump)

No its from.some.burlesque salute with.danny.thomas.shirley.jones.and.jerry.lewis.... They all.go.to.dinner and danny and jerry.dont.have much.money....and shirley.and lucy are their.dates..and lucy.says shes not.very hungry...(a relief.to the poor.guys) and.lucy continues..yeah im not.very hungrey ill just have a phillip migg non some peas carrotts potatoes salad and soup and uh.. Yeah thats all i.dont.want to.eat too much in case we go.somewhere else for dessert.(bah da bump)

Cool! A "Lucy & Shirl" connection! And what an interesting use of.....dots? Periods? :peachonthebeach:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived