Here's Lucy: Season 5 -- FEBRUARY 28!

Brock

Although a RELEASE DATE is nowhere to be found, TLS Season Four continues the tradition of coming with a flyer with the latest HL cover art. BEHOLD SEASON FIVE!

WARNING: Claude, get your smelling salts ready. David, you too!

hls5-cover.jpg

Beautiful!

Just noticed it says Season Four in the detailed paragraph. :unsure: And RICHARDO Montalban?! :lucyshock:

:desi1: You know, like 'Richard'. Put an 'O' at the end!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although a RELEASE DATE is nowhere to be found, TLS Season Four continues the tradition of coming with a flyer with the latest HL cover art. BEHOLD SEASON FIVE!

WARNING: Claude, get your smelling salts ready. David, you too!

hls5-cover.jpg

Beautiful!

Just noticed it says Season Four in the detailed paragraph. :unsure: And RICHARDO Montalban?! :lucyshock:

:desi1: You know, like 'Richard'. Put an 'O' at the end!

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, i'm comin to join you Elizabeth . . . . . .

So I take it this will be out this year? My guess is around August. But if the intros haven't been shot, that worries me. :lucyshock:

LOVE THE COVER!!!

I'm pretty sure all the intros were done at the same time for Season 1 through to Season 6

and why wouldn't they film them all at once.

That's what I figure too. So far it seemed like all of Lucie's must have been filmed at the same time or, at least, close together. I think she's wearing the same outfit in all intros. So, I agree, Mickie, I would think Lucie's intros are done. At least, I hope they are. :maryjane1:

Archived