TV Guide clippings

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an ad for a 1963-rerun:

$(KGrHqJ,!gwE287pY6F,BN1quEdlvg~~_3.JPG

I can't recall -- was the first name of Elvia's character ever mentioned in the episode itself? Too bad we never got the name of the local author... Her Husband! And Keith was "Little Rickey" and Desi was Big "Ricky." Veddy interestink!

• 4 weeks later...

Just got this as a present from a friend yesterday. I had to reduce the size of the pic to upload it to the lounge. Hope its not too small. Its the April 1968 TV Guide with Lucy on the cover. It was interseting how they listed the Lucy Show in TV Guide as Lucille Ball and not the Lucy Show - not sure why. That weeks show was a rerun of the Jack Benny show - have a photo of it, but afraid if I post it then it will look smaller and even harder to read. I will post it on the Here's Lucy Facebook page for anyone who wants to see it.

post-51-067777400 1316439857_thumb.jpg

Just got this as a present from a friend yesterday. I had to reduce the size of the pic to upload it to the lounge. Hope its not too small. Its the April 1968 TV Guide with Lucy on the cover. It was interseting how they listed the Lucy Show in TV Guide as Lucille Ball and not the Lucy Show - not sure why. That weeks show was a rerun of the Jack Benny show - have a photo of it, but afraid if I post it then it will look smaller and even harder to read. I will post it on the Here's Lucy Facebook page for anyone who wants to see it.

They did that all the time, they also named I Love Lucy as The Lucy Show too even before that series ever came out.

They did that all the time, they also named I Love Lucy as The Lucy Show too even before that series ever came out.

Interesting Claude – thanks. I did see listings for Andy Griffith and Patty Duke, but I know those shows had the star’s first and last name in the title. Looking thru the issue from NY, ILL was on every night in reruns on Channel 5 at 7pm. At least Here’s Lucy was listed as such.

I would post the close-up feature about the show, but when its reduced so small, its ver y hard to read, is there another program I can use to post photos – but not so small.

Maybe this will work, if it does, I will post more Lucy photos to Photobucket.

http://s1130.photobu...110919-0845.jpg

Worked perfectly! :D

Interesting, I don't remember that they did the "Close Up" feature for repeat broadcasts such as this Benny ep, thought it was always for new stuff....hmmmm.

Loved the old TV Guide layout when they used those cool boxes for "COLOR", "SPECIAL" and (I think?) "PREMIERE".... ah, the good old days...and look at the mag now: A shadow of its former self. :lucyhorror: