Brock

The New Betty White Appreciation Thread

Freddie2    707

Betty did a nice pre-Birthday photo shoot with Parade magazine a week or two ago. She again says that all she wants for her birthday is Robert Redford. Why hasn’t someone made this happen yet???

I often joke that I only celebrate two birthdays every year: the birth of our country (America) and the birth of Betty White. For her 90th I made a cookie cake. Not joking.

• Like 1

JoeySoCal    966

Hope she's doing okay.  Admittedly, I haven't kept up with venues like James Corden and such where she'd pop up frequently before but she hasn't seemed to be doing to much lately that I'm aware of and the last couple of things I DID see her on, she was already seated and sat the whole time and "deprived" of the (on camera) ovation she has certainly earned.  

C'mon Betty, we miss you! Let's see that lovely mug! :lucywow:

Freddie2    707

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2018/01/17/25722759/betty-white-and-larry-king-open-a-lemonade-stand

Betty and Larry King open a lemonade stand in this "upcoming" episode of Larry King Now, which is available on Hulu. I wonder when this was filmed, considering Betty's hair is looking awfully light in comparison to how it's been lately. Nevertheless, she is certainly spry!

Freddie2    707

Aunt Sylvia and Betsy are always on the lookout for men, but something about their relationship tells me they don’t have too much need for one:lucyhorror: Bosom Buddies indeed!