The New Betty White Appreciation Thread

Betty was supposed to guest on just the opener of Hot In Cleveland or do just a few shows, right? Now the whole show revolves around her and people mostly watch because SHE's on there. I guess the public finally got the message to the producers that we WANT people like Betty on TV regularly, so now she's all over the place and at that age too, truly amazing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been noticing lately Betty wears a heart necklace that I have consistently see her wear on and off the show. Does anyone know it's story.

Jennifer Love Hewitt gave it to her when they made the Hallmark movie The Lost Valentine a few years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised it was cancelled, not because I liked it (for the record, I did not particularly care for it and the only reason to watch it were Betty's vignettes) but because it still pulled in more than 1 million viewers each week, which is more than can be said for many NBC programs these days.

I'm surprised it was cancelled, not because I liked it (for the record, I did not particularly care for it and the only reason to watch it were Betty's vignettes) but because it still pulled in more than 1 million viewers each week, which is more than can be said for many NBC programs these days.

The ratings were even up a little in the major demographic sponsors are always looking for BUT, seems nobody DVR'd the show and the ratings were down lately. NBC was using it as filler, two together to help themselves, not the show itself. Betty deserves better anyway and she still has the Hot in Cleveland show and all her other activities, so i'm not concerned about this cancellation.