Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Photo ReColoring

Daniel    5

I recently discovered a photo coloring software online, that has a Free 21-Day Trial, and it is really cool! I haven't figured out what all it can do, but I have started messing around with some photos of Lucy. This thread is for messing around with the program and making Lucy scenes In-Color! :) If you have any requests, I could probably make them happen if you can't get the software to work, but keep in my mind that I'm brand-new (like 2 days) to this. ;)

I can't quite get the lips down, but I'm tinkering with it, trying to figure it out...

Site: Recolored.com

Original: 0.jpg

My Version: LucyVitameatavegamin1.jpg

Daniel    5

HAHAHA!! :lol:

I know; it's a bit odd-looking...I have to find out how to soften the tones somehow...or, how to pick less-radioactive colors! :blink:

JoeySoCal    1,009

HAHAHA!! :lol:

I know; it's a bit odd-looking...I have to find out how to soften the tones somehow...or, how to pick less-radioactive colors! :blink:

Her lips look like they "were put on hot and they ran!" wink.gif

C L A U D E    2,006

Her lips look like they "were put on hot and they ran!" wink.gif

Now now Lucy, i told you not to mess with that plutonium, now see what you've done! :lol::lol::lol:

Daniel    5

Okay, okay...this one isn't SO terrible. I'm getting a bit of footing with this program, but this took me several hours to complete, all together. It was lots of fun, though. :)

LucyRicky.jpg

C L A U D E    2,006

Okay, okay...this one isn't SO terrible. I'm getting a bit of footing with this program, but this took me several hours to complete, all together. It was lots of fun, though. :)

LucyRicky.jpg

Sorry but it's pics like that that give colorization of the show a bad name, LOL! Try it through GAUZE, check to see if the Mame gauze is sold on e bay?

Brock    3,373

LucyRicky.jpg

They definitely look less radioactive this time! :D

Daniel    5

Sorry but it's pics like that that give colorization of the show a bad name, LOL! Try it through GAUZE, check to see if the Mame gauze is sold on e bay?

I'm not sure what you mean by GAUZE... :huh:

I might try a very simple picture next, just to get some fine-tuning down...

C L A U D E    2,006

I'm not sure what you mean by GAUZE... :huh:

I might try a very simple picture next, just to get some fine-tuning down...

Gauze is the filter used on film to diminish any flaws. And remember, she was a redhead, not a blonde at that stage of her career, LOL!

Daniel    5

Oh! I'm not sure how I could do that on a computer program; maybe it hasn't some kind of filter built-in. Hmm...

I'll try to find a better shade for Lucy's hair. I'm afraid that I'll make it too cartoony if I make it too red. :lol: