Photo ReColoring

Daniel

I recently discovered a photo coloring software online, that has a Free 21-Day Trial, and it is really cool! I haven't figured out what all it can do, but I have started messing around with some photos of Lucy. This thread is for messing around with the program and making Lucy scenes In-Color! :) If you have any requests, I could probably make them happen if you can't get the software to work, but keep in my mind that I'm brand-new (like 2 days) to this. ;)

I can't quite get the lips down, but I'm tinkering with it, trying to figure it out...

Site: Recolored.com

Original: 0.jpg

My Version: LucyVitameatavegamin1.jpg

Okay, okay...this one isn't SO terrible. I'm getting a bit of footing with this program, but this took me several hours to complete, all together. It was lots of fun, though. :)

LucyRicky.jpg

Sorry but it's pics like that that give colorization of the show a bad name, LOL! Try it through GAUZE, check to see if the Mame gauze is sold on e bay?

Sorry but it's pics like that that give colorization of the show a bad name, LOL! Try it through GAUZE, check to see if the Mame gauze is sold on e bay?

I'm not sure what you mean by GAUZE... :huh:

I might try a very simple picture next, just to get some fine-tuning down...

• 2 months later...

Archived