Mot Morenzi

Your Least Favourite Lucy Episodes

Harrison I mostly agree with you.  You must hate it when Lucy doesn't shine in her own show.I love Frankie and his singing but that The Lucy SHow was The Frankie Show.  Lucy looked more like Mary Jane there which was odd.  However, she loved young Wayne and probably wanted to help solo Frankie be a success.  That is same problem with the Phil Harris one.  He sings great but that show is old fashion and isn't that funny.  It is more like Petticoat Junction it is charming but not hilarious.  Ilove the dance number from Mod it is so groovy and is a highlight.  Lucy is dubbed though yuck.  I love Lucy in the Music World since it is a hilarious spoof again very groovy. Boo to the one who said Lucy in London is Lucy's only "modern" video.    For Here's Lucy season 1 put up Lucy's Birthday.  I love Lucy and Ann Margaret because Ann and Desi Jr are so great and Lucy looks like such a proud mother. 

The commentary the kids do for the Ann Margret episode is really good.  It's on the Shout factory set.  Found out the was Elvis's guitar and it was late coming down so Desi Jr said he had to grab it fast. 

Compare our two, I think she even looks lovelier in yours.

It is kind of like comparing apples to oranges. One pic features the side view of her face (her profile) and other features the front view.