Lucy TV Shows/Movies on Australian TV

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's her best movie, but she gives one of her all time best performances. With the exception of Mame, it probably shows off her talents more than any other film - she does drama, comedy, sings, and dances. She's brilliant in it.

O I C , she's great in a so so movie then, fine, i'll check it out again on the weekend, if i don't fall asleep while it's playing, true, her RKO masterpieces were short anyway so i have a good chance of making it all the way through, LOL!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You're supposed to record it and THEN take out those pesky commercials. Is it edited, cut?

I wouldn't know how to do that LOL! I have it already transferred from VHS to DVD anyway. My dad did it for me years ago. And YES it is edited! :lucyeww: It went straight from the "It's Today" scene to Patrick playing the bugle and waking up Mame without us being able to hear Mame make her famous hangover groan LOL!

I wouldn't know how to do that LOL! I have it already transferred from VHS to DVD anyway. My dad did it for me years ago. And YES it is edited! :lucyeww: It went straight from the "It's Today" scene to Patrick playing the bugle and waking up Mame without us being able to hear Mame make her famous hangover groan LOL!

Nice avatar again, man, you must really spend a lot of time coming up with perfect ones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why do they keep rerunning the same ones all the time?

I wonder the same thing my friend, I wonder the same thing! :lucyblah: Mind you, I forgot to mention "The Navy Comes Through" was on TV about a week ago. I totally forgot that Desi Arnaz was in it and it was on and suddenly I saw Desi and I thought DAMN! the only time a movie that doesn't come on much and I forget to mention/notice it!

I wonder the same thing my friend, I wonder the same thing! :lucyblah: Mind you, I forgot to mention "The Navy Comes Through" was on TV about a week ago. I totally forgot that Desi Arnaz was in it and it was on and suddenly I saw Desi and I thought DAMN! the only time a movie that doesn't come on much and I forget to mention/notice it!

Yeah, i guess when the tv networks buy the movie packages, they focus on the same movies whose rights are easier to get and always appear on the same lists.

Archived