Lucy TV Shows/Movies on Australian TV

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Three NEW Lucy movies over three days! (although the first two are the wrong way around) LOL!

1. 19th Feb (ABC) - Annabel Takes a Tour - 4:25am

2. 20th Feb (ABC) - Affairs of Annabel - 4:20am

3. 21st Feb (ABC) - Beauty For The Asking - 4:20am

Can't wait to PVR these!!!

FANTASTIC!!! February is Lucy month!! 3 more Lucy movies coming up (including one I haven't seen)!!! So excited!

22nd: Channel 7 - Lucy (2003) Movie (Biography) @ Midday (12pm)

26th: Channel 2 - Go Chase Yourself (Haven't seen this one and very excited that it's on) @ 4:20am

28th: Channel 2: Room Service @ 4:10am

PVR'ing all of them! - That's 6 Lucy movies I'll have on my PVR and that's only in the last two weeks!! :lucyhaha:

FANTASTIC!!! February is Lucy month!! 3 more Lucy movies coming up (including one I haven't seen)!!! So excited!

26th: Channel 2 - Go Chase Yourself (Haven't seen this one and very excited that it's on) @ 4:20am

PVR'ing all of them! - That's 6 Lucy movies I'll have on my PVR and that's only in the last two weeks!! :lucyhaha:

Which one haven't you seen before? The LUCY movie bio?

I still hope i get to see a BIG SCREEN bio before i die with a great actress doing her like Meryl Streep and a great script which always seems to be the main draw back.

I'll take the sacrifice. I'll lose weight and get plastic surgery to look more like her and play her. :D

Hell! I still would look like CRAP!

Archived