Lucy TV Shows/Movies on Australian TV

I can't begin to tell you how horrendous "Go Chase Yourself" was!! How Lucy could even WANT to appear in such rubbish is beyond me (and no doubt beyond her)!

Because, as she said herself many times, she never refused anything saying it was beneath her, she just did everything they handed her and was thankful for the job, she used it as an opportunity to learn more about her "KRAFT" and they don't get much "CHEESIER" than those old movies with the small parts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Make sure to catch it if you haven't already. Wonderful performance, super pretty and in color.

I've already set to record both in case one starts early or late LOL! I honestly don't recall seeing it before, bits and pieces yet but never the whole movie. Maybe I have but it would have been years ago.

Damn starting times! Thank god it's replayed earlier tomorrow morning - it started when Van was riding his horse towards Esther on her horse - how much did I miss? I've made sure I've started one hour earlier and finished 1 hour later so I don't miss any of it this time!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I thought she was bad only when she tried to do Lucy's shows, N O B O D Y could ever replicate Lucy's perfect movements and skill in comedy, saw Lucy does a commercial today and even after a thousand viewings, it still makes me laugh, i think she's the single most skillful comedienne who ever lived.

I thought she was bad only when she tried to do Lucy's shows, N O B O D Y could ever replicate Lucy's perfect movements and skill in comedy, saw Lucy does a commercial today and even after a thousand viewings, it still makes me laugh, i think she's the single most skillful comedienne who ever lived.

Yeah but you're biased! :desi1:

Archived