mickie

The Essential I Love Lucy Collection

Here is a link for Time Life's The Essential I Love Lucy Collection - 3 DVD's with 22 episodes of the series, plus a bonus DVD of the colorized episode "Lucy's Italian Movie" and Babulu music. The cost is $29.95, payable in easy installments??

http://www.timelife.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=1001&catalogId=10001&productId=201001

There is a commercial for this set, currently airing on Antenna TV.

They've colourised Lucy's Italian Movie now?! :lucyshock: I guess it IS only a matter of time before the whole series goes that way.

They've colourised Lucy's Italian Movie now?! :lucyshock: I guess it IS only a matter of time before the whole series goes that way.

most likely..then will proabbly do a Blu Ray set in color.

Well, that was inevitable.

Here is a link for Time Life's The Essential I Love Lucy Collection - 3 DVD's with 22 episodes of the series, plus a bonus DVD of the colorized episode "Lucy's Italian Movie" and Babulu music. The cost is $29.95, payable in easy installments??

http://www.timelife.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=1001&catalogId=10001&productId=201001

There is a commercial for this set, currently airing on Antenna TV.

Thanks for posting this, can't wait to get it. Now that's 2 color episodes down and 178 to go!

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1317800034' post='22207]

I just want the bonus disc.. RUDE.

They'll probably do what they did with the complete series boxed set and sell it seperately later on.

They'll probably do what they did with the complete series boxed set and sell it seperately later on.

Let's hope but I'm sure it will eventually makes its way to YouTube.

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1317805953' post='22215]

Let's hope but I'm sure it will eventually makes its way to YouTube.

CHEATER! LOL!

That would be cool to see the grape episode in color! Oh and does anyone know what magazine has an article about the 60th anniversary of ILL? I think it's tv guide but im not sure...I reallyyyy want it! I saw some pics of it on tumblr

That would be cool to see the grape episode in color! Oh and does anyone know what magazine has an article about the 60th anniversary of ILL? I think it's tv guide but im not sure...I reallyyyy want it! I saw some pics of it on tumblr

This weeks TV Guide has an article and there is a digital copy of a special TV Guide of Lucy -its $3.99 on zinio.com, more than a printed copy and dont think there will even be a printed copy or if you could even print out a copy yourself.

This weeks TV Guide has an article and there is a digital copy of a special TV Guide of Lucy -its $3.99 on zinio.com, more than a printed copy and dont think there will even be a printed copy or if you could even print out a copy yourself.

ohhh ok awesome thank you!

Wow, I'd sure love to see the color episode. Thanks for the info!

Yeah, here you can see her BLUE courtesy of the grapes and in the ep where she wanted to be discovered by a talent agent and she ate all that ice cream, we could see her GREEN also.

This is Great I'm a die-hard Lucy fan, I hope someone gets this uploaded on a Torrent File with those special features & outakes unreleased footage

camera angles

Here is the episode listing I got from Time Life and unfortunately, it is pretty close to the Best of I Love Lucy DVD set that just came out.

The following is the Episode listing for our I Love Lucy 4 DVD set:

Disc 1

The Ballet

The Freezer

Lucy Does TV Commercial

JOb Switching

Lucy id Enceinte

Lucy Goes To The Hospital

LA At Last

Disc 2

Lucy Gets In Pictures

Harpo Marx

The Great Train Robbery

Bon Voyage

Paris At Last

Lucy Gets a Paris Gown

Lucy's Italian Movie

Disc 3

The Audition

Never Do Business with Friends

Lucy Tells the Truth

First Stop

The Star Upstairs

Lucy Visits Grauman's

Lucy Does the Tango

Pioneer WOmen

Disc 4

Special Features

That's great I hope that you or someone can put All these episodes & special feautres on torrent file

I love to see them beofe i buy this I love lucy so much ?

Disc 1

The Ballet

The Freezer

Lucy Does TV Commercial

JOb Switching

Lucy id Enceinte

LA At Last

Disc 2

Lucy Gets In Pictures

Harpo Marx

The Great Train Robbery

Bon Voyage

Paris At Last

Lucy Gets a Paris Gown

Lucy's Italian Movie

Disc 3

The Audition

Lucy Tells the Truth

First Stop

The Star Upstairs

Lucy Visits Grauman's

Lucy Does the Tango

Pioneer WOmen

Disc 4

Special Features

Thanks for the list, Dubarry! A good list of episodes but I'm surprised they chose The Audition.

I'm surprised they didn't put the Hollywood eps together but instead all over the place.

That's great I hope that you or someone can put All these episodes & special feautres on torrent file

I love to see them beofe i buy this I love lucy so much ?

Disc 1

The Ballet

The Freezer

Lucy Does TV Commercial

JOb Switching

Lucy id Enceinte

LA At Last

Disc 2

Lucy Gets In Pictures

Harpo Marx

The Great Train Robbery

Bon Voyage

Paris At Last

Lucy Gets a Paris Gown

Lucy's Italian Movie

Disc 3

The Audition

Lucy Tells the Truth

First Stop

The Star Upstairs

Lucy Visits Grauman's

Lucy Does the Tango

Pioneer WOmen

Disc 4

Special Features

Curious that "grapes" is listed as on one of the "regular" discs and not on the Special Features one (#4). Hmmmmm....:lucyshock:

Curious that "grapes" is listed as on one of the "regular" discs and not on the Special Features one (#4). Hmmmmm....:lucyshock:

Maybe it's in BLACK AND WHITE for people like YOU in the regular section and then in color for PEOPLE LIKE MOI in the special features? To show the difference, you know? :lucythrill::peachonthebeach::lucysmirk::professor::lucy1::desi1::lucydesi: Know what i mean, Vern?

Maybe it's in BLACK AND WHITE for people like YOU in the regular section and then in color for PEOPLE LIKE MOI in the special features? To show the difference, you know? :lucythrill::peachonthebeach::lucysmirk::professor::lucy1::desi1::lucydesi: Know what i mean, Vern?