Lucie Interview About Lucy on More.com

HarryCarter

I don't know, I don't think she knew about this affair. If she had, she would've probably had him castrated. Or the woman killed LOL. He was like 15 and she was in her 30s apparently and she believed he was older because he had his own apartment and his own band, etc. And of course Desi didn't want his mother finding out, he begged Keith not to tell anybody.

Which brings me to another thing, why would Lucy let Desi Jr. get his own apartment when he was still a teenager? That never made much sense to me. I thought he lived at Roxbury until he was 17 or 18.

I don't know, I don't think she knew about this affair. If she had, she would've probably had him castrated. Or the woman killed LOL. He was like 15 and she was in her 30s apparently and she believed he was older because he had his own apartment and his own band, etc. And of course Desi didn't want his mother finding out, he begged Keith not to tell anybody.

Which brings me to another thing, why would Lucy let Desi Jr. get his own apartment when he was still a teenager? That never made much sense to me. I thought he lived at Roxbury until he was 17 or 18.

He did, i think she saw where he lived as a member of that band or something. He was touring on the road at thirteen.

Oh yeah, i keep forgetting that you say Lucy had no idea this was going on. So there was THIS affair with an older woman and two others with older women also, Jeannie Martin and Victoria Principal, geez, chip off the old block huh? LOL! :viv2::desijr::vanda::maryjane2:

That's pretty low for him to get involved with Jeannie Martin. That was his best friend Dino's mom! I wonder what Dino thought of that or if he even knew?? Guhross!

Yeah, Desi Jr. liked older women, Victoria, Liza, Patty, Jeannie, and Julia's mom. Probably others...but then he married 2 women who were younger or the same age as him. Hmm. Seems to me he got the Arnaz males horny gene. lol

That's pretty low for him to get involved with Jeannie Martin. That was his best friend Dino's mom! I wonder what Dino thought of that or if he even knew?? Guhross!

Yeah, Desi Jr. liked older women, Victoria, Liza, Patty, Jeannie, and Julia's mom. Probably others...but then he married 2 women who were younger or the same age as him. Hmm. Seems to me he got the Arnaz males horny gene. lol

Actually all FOUR of them had the horny gene i think. Both parents and both kids.

OK, after reading these posts something just crossed my mind about the woman who claims to be Lucy & Desi's unrecognized first child. What if it was Desi Senior's child only? What if this child was conceived while he was married to Lucy? It is no secret that he was unfaithful throughout their marriage. Maybe the birth mother's silence was bought & paid for, & Lucy checked on the child periodically?

Totally a random thought with no basis in fact. If it is true though, all involved must have been heartbroken.

OK, after reading these posts something just crossed my mind about the woman who claims to be Lucy & Desi's unrecognized first child. What if it was Desi Senior's child only? What if this child was conceived while he was married to Lucy? It is no secret that he was unfaithful throughout their marriage. Maybe the birth mother's silence was bought & paid for, & Lucy checked on the child periodically?

Totally a random thought with no basis in fact. If it is true though, all involved must have been heartbroken.

Anything is possible with these two, LOL! Only a DNA test would prove it or disprove it. Maybe that's why they were BOTH cremated.

I dunno about this. It's possible, but the lady says she is related to both of them. Desi usually favored prostitutes anyway. He slept with an occasional starlet but mostly stuck to the ladies of the evening. Don't think he ever had any long-lasting relationship with a woman throughout his marriage to Lucy.

And there would be no heartbreak because it couldn't have happened LOL. You think Lucy would give up Desi's child, after a couple miscarriages and wanting a baby so badly, just because their marriage was on the rocks again? Bullshit. This lady's mother was a drug addict and it fried her brain. Then she passed her crazy down to her daughter. That's probably the real story.

I dunno about this. It's possible, but the lady says she is related to both of them. Desi usually favored prostitutes anyway. He slept with an occasional starlet but mostly stuck to the ladies of the evening. Don't think he ever had any long-lasting relationship with a woman throughout his marriage to Lucy.

And there would be no heartbreak because it couldn't have happened LOL. You think Lucy would give up Desi's child, after a couple miscarriages and wanting a baby so badly, just because their marriage was on the rocks again? Bullshit. This lady's mother was a drug addict and it fried her brain. Then she passed her crazy down to her daughter. That's probably the real story.

I understand all that and agree so why don't they just allow her the DNA test then?

I understand all that and agree so why don't they just allow her the DNA test then?

If they allowed her a DNA test, every other crazy would come out of the woodwork demanding one too and they'd never hear the end of it.

I don't know why it took so long for Desi Jr. to get warm to the idea that Julia could be his daughter, but he must've had his reasons why he had his doubts at first. Then again, they didn't have DNA testing available until the early 1990s anyway. He probably has more love kids out there somewhere, he was a wild and crazy guy! lol

If they allowed her a DNA test, every other crazy would come out of the woodwork demanding one too and they'd never hear the end of it.

I don't know why it took so long for Desi Jr. to get warm to the idea that Julia could be his daughter, but he must've had his reasons why he had his doubts at first. Then again, they didn't have DNA testing available until the early 1990s anyway. He probably has more love kids out there somewhere, he was a wild and crazy guy! lol

Yeah, i was always afraid that before i die, i would see the reunion of all Dei Arnaz sr and jr babies in some stadium somewhere, LOL!

Archived