Lucie to Auction Lucy-Desi items on eBay beginning Oct. 30!

Brock

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how Lucie said her dad put the table right in the middle of the living room. Wonder what Eddie thought of that.

Charlie and I were talking about doing the same thing in our formal living room. We got the tv and wet bar in the den. Let's keep the fun on the main floor. Now if only I could afford that table.

Yeah, i figured, not like when she had those five kids on the farm. You know, His Hers and Theirs, LOL! No wait, she didn't have any Hers.

Yep, Im pretty sure it was just the downsizing cause of the kids as she said. But, it really is a great part of CT, I know a lot of stars live in my area- Meatloaf, Vivian did, Lucie, Paul Newman did, Gene Wilder, Joan Rivers has a house there, and Greenwich is filled with stars. Lucie doesn't live in a secluded area though, it is a big street with a lot of houses, but her house is probably the biggest. There's not much to describe about it, it's white, has a pool. It's really nice.

Yep, Im pretty sure it was just the downsizing cause of the kids as she said. But, it really is a great part of CT, I know a lot of stars live in my area- Meatloaf, Vivian did, Lucie, Paul Newman did, Gene Wilder, Joan Rivers has a house there, and Greenwich is filled with stars. Lucie doesn't live in a secluded area though, it is a big street with a lot of houses, but her house is probably the biggest. There's not much to describe about it, it's white, has a pool. It's really nice.

Thanks for all that info, how long to get to NYC proper from there?

I have family that lives over in that area of Connecticut. My uncle lives in Georgetown, actually. VERY nice area! That's cool that you live so close!

Includes original balls & accessories.

lucyhorror.JPG

Okay just sayin'....something as "unique and euphonious" as this you'd think you'd want to keep in the family...she's got 3 kids why not pass it on to one of them?? I don't quite get it. lucyshock.JPG

Lemme SPLAIN it to you, some rich people just never have ENOUGH money, now if LUCY had signed it, i would go as high as 98.50. :lucythrill:

Archived