Lucie to Auction Lucy-Desi items on eBay beginning Oct. 30!

Brock

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hlLOL:

And I NEED a trunk! I put some things in the watch list, told mom about it and reminded her that Christmas is just around the corner and my shopping could be done quite quickly.

Yeah, but it's so SPENSIVE, wouldn't it make more sense to just make a LUCY trunk, God knows there's enough things you could put on it and in it that you could make a real nice one.

It appears that Bob Hope sent a letter to Desi and Edie a year after Edie died. :huh:

I just saw that - so bizarre! :lucydaze: I also get a kick out of Zsa Zsa Gabor writing to Lucy because Gary was so rude to her the night of Bob Hope's birthday show she was too shocked to speak. :lucyhaha:

I'm watching a bunch of items (for the fun of it - I'll never be able to aford most of it) but haven't bid on anything yet. Has anyone here placed a bid on anything?

I just saw that - so bizarre! :lucydaze: I also get a kick out of Zsa Zsa Gabor writing to Lucy because Gary was so rude to her the night of Bob Hope's birthday show she was too shocked to speak. :lucyhaha:

I'm watching a bunch of items (for the fun of it - I'll never be able to aford most of it) but haven't bid on anything yet. Has anyone here placed a bid on anything?

I went looking for any of gary's old toupees but no luck, damnit! Seems Lucy might have put them together to make a wig for herself.

:marionstrong: If I were Zsa Zsa, I wouldn't go around criticizing other people's husbands. I wonder what she thought when Gary and Eva dated!

:marionstrong: If I were Zsa Zsa, I wouldn't go around criticizing other people's husbands. I wonder what she thought when Gary and Eva dated!

LOL! Hard to read most of those letters, doesn't anybody right properly anymore? Was tempted by the gary is rude letter, LOL! What the hell did he do to her anyway? Happy to see our issues of People with Lucy on the cover when she passed fetching almost two hundred bucks. Is it my imagination or is there very little bidding on these thins?

LOL! Hard to read most of those letters, doesn't anybody right properly anymore? Was tempted by the gary is rude letter, LOL! What the hell did he do to her anyway? Happy to see our issues of People with Lucy on the cover when she passed fetching almost two hundred bucks. Is it my imagination or is there very little bidding on these thins?

I read it. Apparently she came over to their table at some thang and he was rude to her. Probably ignored her or something. Kinda funny. Surprised she didn't slap him like that cop. :peachonthebeach:

I read it. Apparently she came over to their table at some thang and he was rude to her. Probably ignored her or something. Kinda funny. Surprised she didn't slap him like that cop. :peachonthebeach:

Oh i read it too and knew about his being rude to her but what did he do? Snuffed his cigarette into her boa? Didn't bow to her Prince? Called her Eva by mistake? Thought the prince was the waiter and placed his order for a frozen daiquari?

His toupee dropped into her champagne glass? Or worse, into her ample cleavage? AND he tried to get in there to retrieve it?

Not that I'm generally a Gary defender, or a defender of rude behavior, but I think Zsa Zsa's definition of rudeness could be slightly more exaggerated than your average dame. :lucythrill:

That director's chair is a hot item! Last I checked there were 18 bids on it!

Not that I'm generally a Gary defender, or a defender of rude behavior, but I think Zsa Zsa's definition of rudeness could be slightly more exaggerated than your average dame. :lucythrill:

:marionstrong: Very true.

He probably failed to address her by her fake title of "Her Serene Highness" or something ridiculous.

I want one of the furs, then I can sleep with it like Lucy did in ILL. Just as vintage furs I don't think $500 is bad.

Charlie has some movie costumes and I always kid that I need something Lucy to show people since he always shows of his dress. His dress is from Boggie Nights.

Yeah, he and Reagan had loads in common at the time. :lucythrill::marionstrong: I think he also asked how little Ricky was.

Well, not personally. Some dope in his office probably just gave his son's office his Rolodex and said here, help yourself! They obviously didn't care WHO they wangled a donation from, as long as the check$ rolled in! :lucyhorror:

Archived