Lucie to Auction Lucy-Desi items on eBay beginning Oct. 30!

Brock

I want one of the furs, then I can sleep with it like Lucy did in ILL. Just as vintage furs I don't think $500 is bad.

Charlie has some movie costumes and I always kid that I need something Lucy to show people since he always shows of his dress. His dress is from Boggie Nights.

An old friend of mine turned her mink coat into a rug next to her bed, it was so soft, but mink for a scatter rug?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want one of the furs, then I can sleep with it like Lucy did in ILL. Just as vintage furs I don't think $500 is bad.

Charlie has some movie costumes and I always kid that I need something Lucy to show people since he always shows of his dress. His dress is from Boggie Nights.

Thank God he didn't get that OTHER THING from Boogie Nights, LOL!

Lucy hated Ebba Sedgwick? I didn't know that. I know she really loved Ed but I thought Ed AND Ebba were close friends of hers.

It's in one of the Lucy bios, it was quoting De De as saying HOW COULD SHE TREAT THAT WOMAN SO WELL WHEN SHE HATES THE BITCH, or words to that effect. Isn't she yet another person Lucy paid loads of bills for after Ed died?

It's in one of the Lucy bios, it was quoting De De as saying HOW COULD SHE TREAT THAT WOMAN SO WELL WHEN SHE HATES THE BITCH, or words to that effect. Isn't she yet another person Lucy paid loads of bills for after Ed died?

Thanks for 'splaining! I'll have to go look that up. I think Ed died in 1954(?) and knowing Lucy it wouldn't surprise me if she took Ebba under her wing.

I can't (but can) believe the director's chair went for $3,000! :lucywow: I didn't place a bid on it but just for fun my mom and I watched the last minute of the auction, when all the e-snipes came in. In literally 30 seconds, the price of the chair went up $2,000!

I know I have been watching some end. Weird the price on some things vs others. $1000 for the PIPS?

which is the main one? Not sure if I want car coat or the tan one, the muff and the one with all the pics is out of my price range already.

I mean the BIG full length beautiful real MINK coat, my mom had one similar but i'm sure not as SPENSIVE, even though my great uncles owned a fur supply company and we got everything WHOLESALE like Lucy and Ethel when they got those negliges. Who the hell want a fur short jacket unless it was KITCH for Kramer's wife or something.

I mean the BIG full length beautiful real MINK coat, my mom had one similar but i'm sure not as SPENSIVE, even though my great uncles owned a fur supply company and we got everything WHOLESALE like Lucy and Ethel when they got those negliges. Who the hell want a fur short jacket unless it was KITCH for Kramer's wife or something.

Was that the first one? That wasn't all mink, Fox collar, wool for the rest of the cape. I saw the wool part and went no. Charlie said I should get the muff so when people come over he can say "do you want to see my wife's muff?"

Was that the first one? That wasn't all mink, Fox collar, wool for the rest of the cape. I saw the wool part and went no. Charlie said I should get the muff so when people come over he can say "do you want to see my wife's muff?"

Wow, you must really proud of your muff. I was talking about the full length MINK coat, all mink, nothing else. The muff, is that the one she had on coming out of the plane on Night of 100 stars, that big fur thing? With matching coat of course. AND hat too as i recall. Hey wait, didn't Ann Sothern wear one like that on The Lucy Show and Lucy tries it on at one point?

Wow, you must really proud of your muff. I was talking about the full length MINK coat, all mink, nothing else. The muff, is that the one she had on coming out of the plane on Night of 100 stars, that big fur thing? With matching coat of course. AND hat too as i recall. Hey wait, didn't Ann Sothern wear one like that on The Lucy Show and Lucy tries it on at one point?

Charlie says I should go for the "Lucy" makeup robe. He thinks there's more history there.

Archived