Lucy Sightings!

Brock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very cool. Will look for that.

Another commercial note. A Home Goods ad is using a shot of Ricky and Lucy in the twin beds.

Just saw it again, love that it airs so much! They're both in bed reading in the second apartment bedroom after the beds are pulled apart (so much better when they were smashed together!), is this the she's trying to get him to lose his temper to win the new hat episode? It flashes by so fast!  Also...every time I see this I think ooh, I love that song, who does it?? Anyone know? :peachonthebeach:

Yes all is well with my family hope with yours too.  Found another Lucy article on her today http://metv.com/lists/we-rank-the-best-housewives-from-1950s-television Kind of hilarious write up.  This me TV website is addictive

Me too (no pun intended...but then again...!) most of it's fun and informative but sometimes they play fast and loose with facts, that's one thing they could be better at.  Otherwise...fun stuff! :D