Lucy Sightings!

Brock

I don't think they are re-running it. At least, it is not in their schedule. Holden was appearing to promote Network and Carson mentions the fact they were both on the Special which aired the previous evening and they talk for a second -- and I do mean a second -- about L.A. At Last.

I don't think they are re-running it. At least, it is not in their schedule. Holden was appearing to promote Network and Carson mentions the fact they were both on the Special which aired the previous evening and they talk for a second -- and I do mean a second -- about L.A. At Last.

Can't say very much in one second huh.

Ok, I know this is technically NOT a Lucy sighting BUT, with hurricane Dorian hitting Hawaii, one guy at D Listed had a picture of Larry Luckinbill's first wife ROBIN STRASSER who PLAYED Dorian for decades on One Life To Live, they actually showed a pic of her hitting Hawaii, LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the music from Lucy in London playing while I scrolled down to read the others. What a beautiful montage of the show that was, wonder if that's Neil's. When I got to the Lucy in Nashville one, I thought, maybe they used MY copy as that's the way MY off color one looks nowadays, LOL! Another Emmy stolen from Lucy, for Lucy in London.

So looks like another polka dot dress showed up in another auction and went for more than the blue one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2386443/Lucille-Balls-Polka-dot-dress-worn-Fifties-fetches-168K-auction.html

Wow, I'm really surprised. This dress was only worn in one episode and not even on the original I Love Lucy show. The other one is more "iconic" and that auction seemed to receive more publicity.

1980 People interview. A lot has been referenced from this article.

http://www.people.co...0075802,00.html

Wasn't that a terrific interview. Love the way she says everything so matter of factly, not concerned about repercussions. The ONLY comment that always bugged me is when she says she doesn't care for Lily Tomlin's comedy, knowing that Lily worshipped her. Then again, she says she finds her self STUDYING Lily instead of enjoying her which certainly is not an insult. I mean she, the Queen of comedy studies Lily, what's wrong with that?

• Like 1

Wasn't that a terrific interview. Love the way she says everything so matter of factly, not concerned about repercussions. The ONLY comment that always bugged me is when she says she doesn't care for Lily Tomlin's comedy, knowing that Lily worshipped her. The again, she says she finds her self STUDYING Lily instead of enjoying her which certainly is not an insult. I mean she, the Queen of comedy studies Lily, what's wrong with that?

Not a damn thing! Sounds complimentary to me! :lucyhmm: