Lucy Sightings!

Brock

I was on a tour of historic local homes and buildings this afternoon and found one of the houses had a kitchen packed with Lucy stuff! I've known the owner of the house for quite some time, so I wonder why he never brought his fandom up!

My neighbor that lives a couple houses down collects Lucy, well mostly I Love Lucy stuff. Didn't find out until 5 years later that she collected!

I was on a tour of historic local homes and buildings this afternoon and found one of the houses had a kitchen packed with Lucy stuff! I've known the owner of the house for quite some time, so I wonder why he never brought his fandom up!

He tried to, many times, but every time he brought up the Queen of comedy, you interrupted at The Queen and started talking about Diana`s mother in law.

• 1 month later...

The 10/3 episode of Two and a Half Men is titled "I think I Banged Lucille Ball". WTF.

Speaking of that, am reading a book on Peter Lawford, THE MAN WHO KEPT THE SECRETS, and there's this one pic of Lucy and Peter, dating in November 1944, probably at the time of Lucy's first divorce from Mr Arnaz.  Thank God, she never married Peter, he scored with as many hookers as Desi did.