Lucy Sightings!

Brock

Did it end with a bit of the Hutzpaugh bit from Carol Plus 2?  If so that was a piece done back a few years when Lucy was star of the month.  I got lucky and caught that and saved it when it was tivoing a bunch of her movies that month.  I think it was great.

Damnit, missed it both times.  Did she tell her usual Lucy story, it was the second night of a show I was in,  . . . .  THAT STORY'S HAD MORE PERFORMANCES THAN SOUTH PACIFIC, LOL!

Yesterday, while watching Comedy Gold's two I Love Lucy eps, I went to the kitchen during commercials as I always do and HEARD a Lucy commercial.  So, today, I stayed there to hopefully see this commercial and I did TWICE.  It was for the I Love Lucy show, playing in Toronto for a couple of weeks in mid October.  God, how I wish I could go there, lucky bastards!

LOL at this song!

So I heard this song on the radio not too long ago. It's called Ricky Ricardo. The song and video is like ???????? but I guess I will give the artists KAPTN props on turning a song from Lucy and Ricky (Shrugs) :lucyhmm:

Saw it a while back also, hey, a TRIBUTE's a TRIBUTE.  Can't wait for the sequel "FRED MERTZ".

• 3 weeks later...

"Lucille Ball" was the answer to a Jeopardy question a few days ago. The question was along the lines of "Who was the mother of the famous baby on TV Guides first ever magazine cover?" The topic heading I think had something to do with "Firsts", but I don't remember for sure.

I yelled out the answer :lucythrill: .

But did you do it in the form of a question though?

On Rachael Ray the other day, she had a Will and Grace reunion with it's two main stars and when they talked about other famous foursomes of early tv, Ms Ray brought up All in the Family and Seinfeld, but Debra Messing brought up LUCY instead, always loved that woman, and she's often been compared to Lucy.

On Rachael Ray this morning, they played charades with Regis and others, and one of the ones to guess was a TV Show and the idiots had to go to I and Love before one of them with four seconds to go finally said I Love Lucy.  Damned idiot Regis could not get it with I and Love, can you imagine???  Of course the jerk is a Seinfeld fan so that splains some of it.  Not that i'm any better.  Beau wanted me to get him some heavy hoodies with bright colors and funny messages or sayings on the back.  So I found seven of which one said I LOVE JUICY.  And it took me quite a while to figure out what that was a parody of, even with a heart in between the letters.  SHEESH!   Old age, get ready for it!

Another Lucy mention, this time, tonight on Real Time with Bill Maher . . . they were talking about the NSA having much too much information on everybody, and not just in the USA but all over the world.  Bill said it was like Lucy trying to keep up with the conveyor belt of chocolates, there is just too much information, they just can't keep up with it all.

• 3 weeks later...