Lucy Sightings!

Brock

On Katie today, they were promoting Kirstie Alley's new series on TV land, I think it starts this week.  I noticed that all three guests had Lucy connections.  Michael Richards was a huge Lucy fan who used to tell stories about her.  Rhea Pearlman named one of her daughters LUCY.  And Kirstie, who once played Password with Lucy, told the story of being in Lucy Park when Cheers was filming across the street on the Paramount lot.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm watching a Newhart rerun right now and there was this little exchange when George is trying to talk Dick out of crashing his poker date with Tim Conway:

Dick: Why don't you want me to meet Tim Conway?

George: You know how you get when you're introduced to superstars.

Dick: George, I think you're confusing me with Lucy Ricardo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happened, accidentally, last evening, late, to watch Alec Baldwin interviewing Robert Osborne, on TCM interview, and was he ever mentioning Lucille's name often; quite an interesitng interview, over an hour of it.  Loved it - anyone here see it?????  Loving each of you, JK

• 3 weeks later...

As some of you might know I have a love for certain drag named Divine. While watching Pink Flamingos the other day I saw that there was a photo of Lucy, Desi, and Keith on the wall of the Marbles' home. First time I noticed that.

Wow I love Divine too and John Waters! Now I have to watch that again to see that pic.