Lucy Sightings!

Brock

I think the students at her Desilu workshop were the best example of that.  She wore herself out, showing them what to do and getting them jobs but unfortunately finding out some were just perpetual students and she had to be a psychiatrist to them for those two years that she took them under her wing.

SIXTY THOUSAND DOLLARS for that loser leno???????  I agree, I can't believe Carol has not been asked to go pay tribute to her mentor.

She's been ASKED - way back when arrdubya was king....  I posted her note of 'if the stars aligned' or somesuch; you can find it, maybe in her appreciation (???) thread.  Don't have time to look right now - might even be in the 'chicken' thread....

Didn't 'someone' on this Lounge post this year, she got as far as Indiana (was it?) for Stewart's fund-raiser for the Museum in his name - that seems like a poke in the eye to Jamestown, WHADDYATHINK; and since Lucie is a close friend of hers, as well, wouldn't you think she would have some influence toward that end?  It seems rather 'fishy' to me; maybe they weren't as good a friends as she would have us believe.  They were 'rivals' in comedy, after all. 

Didn't 'someone' on this Lounge post this year, she got as far as Indiana (was it?) for Stewart's fund-raiser for the Museum in his name - that seems like a poke in the eye to Jamestown, WHADDYATHINK; and since Lucie is a close friend of hers, as well, wouldn't you think she would have some influence toward that end?  It seems rather 'fishy' to me; maybe they weren't as good a friends as she would have us believe.  They were 'rivals' in comedy, after all. 

Stewart's museum is in Indiana, Pennsylvania -- about a three hour drive from Jamestown, according to Mapquest.