Last Lucy Item You Bought?

Brock

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No it ended up it was only SPAM inundating my computer, beau cleaned it all up being a computer programmer and all around know it all for that sort of thin.  He did it in an hour or so, said a virus could have been much worse.  Seems I clicked on something, either flash player or PC speed up and yet he had warned me N E V E R to click on anything like that, trouble always ensues.

• 1 month later...

I got an unexpected small (but welcome) tax bonus in the mail the other day so I blew about half of the figure on two reasonably priced Lucy items on eBay -- the first was a script from the 1968 Tennessee Ernie Ford Special featuring Lucy and Andy Griffith (allegedly from the estate of writer George Burditt), and the second a ticket to The Mary Tyler Moore Hour with Lucy.

• Like 1

I got an unexpected small (but welcome) tax bonus in the mail the other day so I blew about half of the figure on two reasonably priced Lucy items on eBay -- the first was a script from the 1968 Tennessee Ernie Ford Special featuring Lucy and Andy Griffith (allegedly from the estate of writer George Burditt), and the second a ticket to The Mary Tyler Moore Hour with Lucy.

Since I got mine "free" (god I hope I still have it somewhere!!) curious what that went for??? Ah memories of December '78, Studio 33!!! *sigh* ;)