Last Lucy Item You Bought?

Brock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got these two for my bday!! :D

$_57.JPG10441192_567230403377430_742274662180171above is a page of her to do list- I thought to get this frame with it, as it reminded me of her white backgammon table and area in her house lol 

I also LOVE how these notes aren't about business, but about her image- curlers, hair pins, WIGS, EYE LASHES, all of her beauty tips and secrets lol

I just got these two for my bday!! :D

$_57.JPG10441192_567230403377430_742274662180171above is a page of her to do list- I thought to get this frame with it, as it reminded me of her white backgammon table and area in her house lol 

I also LOVE how these notes aren't about business, but about her image- curlers, hair pins, WIGS, EYE LASHES, all of her beauty tips and secrets lol

Lucky stinker, i just love these, and i love her handwriting too.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this a radio show? Why do the door open so late?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331787404174&alt=web

I've come across:  Cavalcade of America, Dupont Theater, is a Desilu Production's run-series; let me investigate and get back here.

Don't quite understand the 1948 year; but, possibly this later series by Desilu-pirated off that appearance by Lucille.... JK :fabrary: