Last Lucy Item You Bought?

Brock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I bought a bunch of old TV and Movie magazines from the 40s and 50s at an outdoor antique flea market yesterday -- including a couple of Screen Albums with some questionable "information" on Lucy and Desi. One of them was released in the months following their marriage and pins Desi as "one to watch."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! After I bought it, another customer told me that she had been looking at it.

I have that one, it's on my bedroom door, but one of the pics is different I think. I have one I cannot identify either, but it's not on yours, you have one also that I can't identify, bottom row, last one on the right.

I picked up a nice trio about 2 months ago. Dream Girl program, handbill with a beautiful pic and cast list insert. I gotta put a pic up. What city is yours for?

Awesome!

It's the generic souvenir program. I haven't been able to land a playbill yet. Where is yours from?

I have that one, it's on my bedroom door, but one of the pics is different I think. I have one I cannot identify either, but it's not on yours, you have one also that I can't identify, bottom row, last one on the right.

I think that one is from "Building A Bar-B-Que."