Brock

Last Lucy Item You Bought?

Mine, the one I can't identify is her wearing a tuque and a colorful scarf and lloking like she's singing as she looks into the camera.

Wow, that doesn't sound familiar at all. It would drive me kind of crazy not knowing.

Wow, that doesn't sound familiar at all. It would drive me kind of crazy not knowing.

Yeah, i'll update you when I see it on the series, LOL!

I was the proud high bidder on a #1 TV Guide on eBay for TWO WHOLE HOURS! That's a new record for me. :D ( A pox on both the houses of the lone bidder who placed 21 consecutive bids before they topped me :angry: )

( A pox on both the houses of the lone bidder who placed 21 consecutive bids before they topped me :angry: )

I hate when people do that!

The book Ball of Fire and the I Love Lucy books that I will now give as presents to people I judge are good Lucy fans in my immediate circle, LOL!

Apart from the Dvds I honestly don't remember getting anything. . . Aah the joys of having children lol

So, why can't you get THEM some Lucy adventures on DVD, kids LOVE Lucy. Or Lucy chocolates, or Lucy type dolls or toys?

Nice. Saw that one once in an antique shop when I was 17. I think it was $175.00

Brock has very deep pockets when it comes to collecting, he probably has all of her TV Guide covers.

Nice. A quote from burton in his diarrhea, from Lucy about Berle. She said he could be such a bore and was always ON.

You could have said so much more about Dickie's references to "Jingle Balls". lol

Nice. Saw that one once in an antique shop when I was 17. I think it was $175.00

Seriously? Wow! I guess I put my birthday $ advance to very good use. lol

You could have said so much more about Dickie's references to "Jingle Balls". lol

Yeah forgot about that bit of hysterical wit of his. Another man so unused to being told how to do his job by a mere woman.

Seriously? Wow! I guess I put my birthday $ advance to very good use. lol

What value did they give it in that Ric Wyman listing of Lucy products?

Brock has very deep pockets when it comes to collecting, he probably has all of her TV Guide covers.

Hardly. I'm fugal, but I know a good bargain when I find one. LOL (I still haven't been able to find a TV Guide #1 or the Long Long Trailer cover TV Guide in my price range. And the only other pre-national TV Guide I have, the one with Viv and Bill, was by pure fluke.)

What value did they give it in that Ric Wyman listing of Lucy products?

Ric's book begs it between $175 - $300. I got this one for under $70 on eBay.

I'm fugal, 70 on eBay.

FUGAL huh, I had you pegged as Episcopalian. "70 on e bay", well, then you really worked hard for it, God how I wish you or my supposed BEAU had bid on that For Claude, Love, Lucy autographed picture a few years ago, I would have passed it off as my own, to replace the one I lost, and would have paid you absolutely anything you wanted for it. It would have meant that much to me.
  • Like 1

I bought myself a Lucy tattoo! I got myself a I Love Lucy one. I plan on getting Lucille Ball separtely. I'm thinking maybe the cartoons from HL and TLS also. Here's the tattoo! Just took it and mind that it is starting to peel and the colors have yet to 'settle'.

IMG_20130901_110748_zps9889821c.jpg

IMAG2453_zpsab219d23.jpg

IMAG2457-2_zpsd77ea4f2.jpg

I've had this for years but I have never been able to find any pictures online of this article and they are some great photos. I didn't want to dismantle it so I took some pics of it on my wall. Best I can remember it is from Look, 1956, not sure of the month.

forever1.jpg

fd2.jpg

fd3.jpg