Last Lucy Item You Bought?

Brock

Might not have much to do with Lucy but it's still cute. Your avatar would actually make for a really adorable magnet as well.

LOL Yeah thanks, yeah that would make a cute stick figure magnet, always been a fan of those stick figures, dunno why probably just cos they were cut out the show and I had never seen them LOL

Mom and I went to an antique mall and she bought me I Love Lucy comic book #32, dated 1961. In amazing shape and it was only $20, I need to get a protective sleeve to keep it in. Might be able to scan some of it if anyone is interested and i can figure out my scanner.

Please do! I'd love to see it. Which picture is on the cover?

Sounds great. I finally got my Lucy show season two replaced with one that has ALL the eps working, now i get to watch those two that were screwed up.

If there are any faults on the disk, PLEASE don't smash it against the wall this time. :blink::lol:

If there are any faults on the disk, PLEASE don't smash it against the wall this time. :blink::lol:

Yeah, i know, i pulled a Ricky and ranted and raved, but not in Spanish and then i behaved like he did in that hotel room in LA when he found out Lucy had acted as his agent, i did to the disc what he did to that statue, LOL!

:lol:

Well, i felt it was justified, i mean, i rarely, if ever, buy discs, any more, i make copies instead, and i buy ths one set and it's LUCY and what are the odds that there would be something wrong with an original highly priced set when i have bought cheap copies of everything and never had a problem! :angry::angry: One :angry: for each of the to eps that were unplayable. :angry:

• 1 month later...

I was in a Borders book store today & found a square poster, about 16x16 with a picture of Lucy in the Vitameatavegamin commercial. It was $11.99 & I had a 40% off coupon :D

I went to the borders dot com site to make a link to show you and couldn't find it there. BUT, I discovered that they have dozens of both Lucille Ball & I Love Lucy posters for sale. B)

• 3 weeks later...

Is this an acronym we should decode? LOL

Just Got Home from the Journal of Historical Geography :marionstrong:

Finally got my copy of the latest LBS release. Am going to try to watch "Happy Anniversary and Goodbye" tonight and perhaps share my thoughts/"review" tomorrow....it's been a loooooooong day and can't even begin to tell you how happy I am it's another 3-day holiday weekend!

lucythrill.JPG

Bought the I Love Lucy 50th anniversary book by Ms Edwards, for the second time, the first looked more like a coffee table book, it was hard cover, this new version, revised of course, is soft cover but still big and full of great pics and stories about each and every episode and loads more, i recommend it highly, not that SPENSIVE either.

Bought the I Love Lucy 50th anniversary book by Ms Edwards, for the second time, the first looked more like a coffee table book, it was hard cover, this new version, revised of course, is soft cover but still big and full of great pics and stories about each and every episode and loads more, i recommend it highly, not that SPENSIVE either.

Thanks for the heads up, I was on the fence about rebuying it yet again (although not the first time I've "double-dipped" for a Lucy product!)

Well, guess the onslaught of 60th anniversary loot for sale has begun!! marionstrong.gif