Last Lucy Item You Bought?

Brock

Barnes and Noble had a "damaged" copy of the Nick Yapp book on sale for $5, so I snagged it and plan on having some adventures in decoupaging with this lovely book (my 2nd copy).

But my most exciting purchase has got to be The Lucy Show season 4. I set it on the shelf with my other TLS and HL DVDs and couldn't believe I actually own over half of each show; it's certainly a great time to be a Lucy fan!

So i have to find that book, damage it and then go to the cash and ask for a reduction then? :lucythrill:

They have a big clearance section near the checkouts, and there was a cart with a sign that said "Last Chance" or something and I found it in there. The dust jacket is ripped, but that's no biggie.

Oh i agree, i'm very big on USED books as they are usually so damned SPENSIVE when you buy them new, i have to get that Knapp book also!

I saw that one too at Borders but decided to go with this one first and then I will follow with that one. Couldn't be TOO greedy. After all, I am saving for a house at the moment which isnt the easiest of things these days!

Well, you're starting with the right one,the other one will be so much better, you'll see. Gives you something to look forward to. :lucythrill: Did you also see that other ILL book where each page has dialogue and pictures and you press a number to hear each one?

Well, you're starting with the right one,the other one will be so much better, you'll see. Gives you something to look forward to. :lucythrill: Did you also see that other ILL book where each page has dialogue and pictures and you press a number to hear each one?

Yeah definitely something to look forward to! In the near future thats for sure.

Hmmm no havent heard of that other book...

Because i was told emphatically by Bogdan NOT to REbuy those Here's Lucy and The Lucy show season four sets as he already has both but is 400 miles away but i should get them soon, or eventually anyway . . .i went instead to our BIGGEST bookstore to order me some Lucy books. Tried to get TREASURES but was told Barnes and Noble have the exclusive so i went instead to the book my Micheal Z Stern, I Had A Ball, then i ordered FAQ which stands for Frequently Asked Questions by our very own Harry Carter, real name Jim Sheridan, A U T H O R ! I was told the later one is only coming out next month but i will be notified when they are delivered to the store and i can go pick them up, CANNOT WAIT! :lucythrill::lucythrill::lucy2::lucy2:

then i ordered FAQ which stands for Frequently Asked Questions by our very own Harry Carter, real name Jim Sheridan, A U T H O R ! I was told the later one is only coming out next month but i will be notified when they are delivered to the store and i can go pick them up, CANNOT WAIT! :lucythrill::lucythrill::lucy2::lucy2:

Thank you, Claude! :)

Thank you, Claude! :)

For what? I should be thanking you for fially givng us a Lucy book to look forward to and one by the definitive author who knows absolutely everything about her, i cannot wait to dig into that tome of yours! Everything you have posted at The Lounge has been fascinating and a joy to read, now it'll all be together in one book and enhanced by research and well, I'm positive i will not be disapointed. Hundreds of pages of my all time favorite thing, Lucy facts and stories! AND by someone i truly respect! :lucy2:

For what? I should be thanking you for fially givng us a Lucy book to look forward to and one by the definitive author who knows absolutely everything about her, i cannot wait to dig into that tome of yours! Everything you have posted at The Lounge has been fascinating and a joy to read, now it'll all be together in one book and enhanced by research and well, I'm positive i will not be disapointed. Hundreds of pages of my all time favorite thing, Lucy facts and stories! AND by someone i truly respect! :lucy2:

Just saw this. Thanks again. :)

Just saw this. Thanks again. :)

Well, it's not meant to be a compliment, it's just the plain truth! I have been amazed by your knowledge of everything Lucy for a decade or more now and finally this FACT will be given to the whole world when the book finally comes out. June 15th i believe.