Last Lucy Item You Bought?

Brock

T R A I T O R ! :lucydisgust::lucyhorror::lucythrill:

I know! This year it'll be Lucy....actually, there may be two calendars as this year's Madonna calendar looks pretty swanky as well.

I'm sure that sounds dirtier than it actually is.

:marionstrong: It's just pictures of nuns goofing off at carnivals and stuff like that. Pretty cute, actually!

You know why two nuns always travel everywhere together dun't you? One nun is with the other nun to make sure the first nun dun't get none.

Well, that's just one theory... :lucythrill:

So I've got a hookup with a woman in Dublin who has a bunch of old movie pressbooks etc. I've already purchased a Lured/Personal Column one and she is sending info on any other Lucy ones she comes across. Today she sent me photos of a pressbook for The Affairs of Sally. Before I looked at the pics I thought she had meant Annabelle. Well it runs out that is what the Fuller Brush Girl was called in the UK. So I'm still debating if I want to get this book,nice condition, only 2 punches in the top where it was stored in a book. How rare do you think something like this is? All her memorabilia is for UK releases of movies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I went through a DVD clearance sale yesterday and they were selling copies of Too Many Girls for $5 a piece. I didn't buy one, but I had never seen the Too Many Girls DVD sold separately before and not as part of the Lucy-Desi boxed set.

Keep your eyes peeled. ;)

You've got more will power than I have. If I find a DVD on sale, I still get it even if I already own it! I own 5 copies of "The Golden Compass" now (1 fullscreen, 2 widescreen, 1 two disc set and 1 bluray edition) and I don't really know why 'cause I didn't even like it that much. I just like full shelves :D

But on topic, the last Lucy item I bought was the Happy Anniversary/Catherine Curtis double feature. The next will be HL season 5. Just waiting for those great MPI Personnnnnnnnnel to ship it!

• 2 weeks later...