Lucy Desi Center on Facebook

Taylor

I'm sifting through the charred remains of Nancy's brilliant site and I think I can piece together the chronology of events. I'll start a new thread about it on Viv's board so it doesn't get lost.

Brock: Had only 'known' Nancy through Cathy's Closet site, with her 'chronology'; what is her website? Thanks for this information. In cross-referencing some of her earlier 'dates' with ones I'd researched, I found many discrepancies; but, still a fascinating cross-reference. She does 'other than' JUST Lucille-related events; and it's mind-boggling. Love, JK

There are some sadly misinformed "fans" of Lucy and Desi on Facebook (on the I Love Lucy fanpage). For instance, there are people who still believe Desi Jr. was Little Ricky, and then there are some who are spouting off Desi Sr. was a wifebeater. I've been trying to set the record straight for awhile now. I don't know why I bother. Probably just because I like verbally abusing morons. LMAO

BTW, it's Desi and Lucy's 71st wedding anniversary today. And they can only be celebrating now if they accepted Jesus in their heart and as their Lord and Savior before they passed. So says the religious nut. :HALKING:

YES!! Just got yelled at by a braindead miscreant. Love it! :lucyblah: People get so uppity about this crap, especially when they're proven wrong. Probably work for the Lucy-Desi Center.

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of Lucy-Desi proof readers, the Centre is having a big Christmas sale and they sent out a news release with a great typo:

Take an extra 20% off your entire order Saturday, December 10th through Monday, December 12th at midnight. This discount will aromatically be applied at the time of checkout. Guaranteed delivery by Christmas, within the United States.

I'm imagining all the busy elves in the Lucy-Desi Gift Shop spraying each box with a can of air freshener before they take it down Third Street to the post office... :marionstrong:

Speaking of Lucy-Desi proof readers, the Centre is having a big Christmas sale and they sent out a news release with a great typo:

I'm imagining all the busy elves in the Lucy-Desi Gift Shop spraying each box with a can of air freshener before they take it down Third Street to the post office... :marionstrong:

Seriously? That's bad. ::facepalm:: :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Jim's book was bad. He had his stories mixed up and lots of mistakes. That's no doubt where the LDC got their information. Now we know. LMAO

The center blocked me completely from their facebook page. I guess they are afraid of a little competition, or truth:)

The center blocked me completely from their facebook page. I guess they are afraid of a little competition, or truth:)

Wow, how rude. I'm surprised I haven't been blocked. I always make sure to point out their many mistakes LOL. They just delete my comments and ignore it. Dumbasses. :lucydisgust:

Wow, how rude. I'm surprised I haven't been blocked. I always make sure to point out their many mistakes LOL. They just delete my comments and ignore it. Dumbasses. :lucydisgust:

I guess you have to donate over a million dollars to be totally deleted...Go figure. I just promote 59lucylane.com and I have a blast doing it.

I guess you have to donate over a million dollars to be totally deleted...Go figure. I just promote 59lucylane.com and I have a blast doing it.

Dayyum. I don't know if it's worth going to the Center when my friend and I go next year. Might just go to Lucy Lane instead. :lucythrill:

Dayyum. I don't know if it's worth going to the Center when my friend and I go next year. Might just go to Lucy Lane instead. :lucythrill:

Now you are talking. That is where the fun is....Let me know when you are coming. We can have lunch and cocktails at LL.

Now you are talking. That is where the fun is....Let me know when you are coming. We can have lunch and cocktails at LL.

sounds like a deal! We'll be there and have a blast "blasting" the idiots who are causing us the most headaches!!

Archived